Case Closed Tp killed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rachel

Feb 6, 2018
I got tp killed by _SickBurdPVP_. He tried to tp kill me and i knew it but we have talked before and he told me he had a gift. I am really sweet for gifts so I accepted his request, prepared for a kill, he gave me a golden chest plate and then he killed and took lots of good things i owned. I was new to this server and I did not have much So the unbreaking 3 axe I had was worth lots of money to me! please help. The pictures you will see are the kill message and other clues. I've noticed he has been doing this to other players besides me and trying to scam people. I have multiple witnesses.

Attachments

Reactions: ramdon and Ashnxkko

Marshmallowsmalk

Marshmallowsmalk
Marshmallowsmalk
May 19, 2017
Ireland
I got tp killed by _SickBurdPVP_. He tried to tp kill me and i knew it but we have talked before and he told me he had a gift. I am really sweet for gifts so I accepted his request, prepared for a kill, he gave me a golden chest plate and then he killed and took lots of good things i owned. I was new to this server and I did not have much So the unbreaking 3 axe I had was worth lots of money to me! please help. The pictures you will see are the kill message and other clues. I've noticed he has been doing this to other players besides me and trying to scam people. I have multiple witnesses.
Err Oke, but this doesn’t belong in the court case section.
Feel free to report the player at: http://www.mccities.com/forums/report-a-player.64/

Reactions: Powerfull
Status
Not open for further replies.