Traveling

Hermione

Nov 19, 2016
outer space ;3
Sooo it turns out I'll be traveling for 4 weeks to Thailand! I'm not rlly excited, but I have to pretend to be or I'm grounded for a month lmao sooooo yea ill be gone for 28 days in July, and in a few weeks I got some acting class and lessons and stuff so I'll be rlly busy... I might be on the website if I can get on, bc I have to sneak on my laptop (if I can manage to sneak it into my suitcase lmao) but I hope to see y'all when I get back!

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
Sooo it turns out I'll be traveling for 4 weeks to Thailand! I'm not rlly excited, but I have to pretend to be or I'm grounded for a month lmao sooooo yea ill be gone for 28 days in July, and in a few weeks I got some acting class and lessons and stuff so I'll be rlly busy... I might be on the website if I can get on, bc I have to sneak on my laptop (if I can manage to sneak it into my suitcase lmao) but I hope to see y'all when I get back!
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░▄▀▀▀░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░░
░░░░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░░░▄▀▀▄▀▄░░░░░
░░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░░░▄▀░░██▄▀▄░░░░
░░░▄▀░░▄▀▀▀▄░░░░█░░░▀▀░█▀▄░░░
░░░█░░█▄░░░░█░░░▀▄░░░░░▐░█░░░
░░▐▌░░█▀░░░▄▀░░░░░▀▄▄▄▄▀░░█░░
░░▐▌░░█░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░░
░░▐▌░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌░
░░▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄░░░░░░▐▌░
░░▐▌░░░░░░░░░▄░░░░░█░░░░░░▐▌░
░░░█░░░░░░░░░▀█▄░░▄█░░░░░░▐▌░
░░░▐▌░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░▐▌░
░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░░
░░░░▐▌▀▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌░░
░░░░░█░░▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀░░░
╦═╗╔═╗╔══║░║╔═╗░░╦═╗╦░╦═╗░░╦░
║░║╠═╣╠═░║░║║░║░░║░║║░║░║░░║░
╩═╝║░║║░░╚═╝╩╩╝░░╩═╝╩░╩═╝░░╩░
═╦║░║╔═╗═╦═░░╔═╗╔═╗╔═╗╦═╗░╔═╗
░║║░║╚═╗░║░░░╠╦╝╠╣░╠═╣║░║░░╔╝
╚╝╚═╝╚═╝░║░░░║╚═╚═╝║░║╩═╝░░▄░

Hermione

Nov 19, 2016
outer space ;3
Enjoy Thailand! Even though you don't want to go there I hope you can find something fun to do there. Tell me if you see rice terraces because for some reason I've always wanted to see them! roflmao
Lmao I will XD
Thanks everyone! I'll try to take pictures so I can send them to some of you via forums chat and no Willow, Ill try not to be run over by a tsunami XD :alien::love:

Toryn

faireze
faireze
Oct 26, 2016
Have Fun!!!! ill miss you :( but I hope you have a great time! :D

D

Deleted member 832

Lmao I will XD
Thanks everyone! I'll try to take pictures so I can send them to some of you via forums chat and no Willow, Ill try not to be run over by a tsunami XD :alien::love:
Ride. An. Elephant. Or I will be disappointed

D

Deleted member 832

Well Elephants are kinda endangered and are all on preserves pretty much in Thailand.
Not in particular, unfortunately you don't need a license in Thailand to own an exotic animal due to the culture there, but there are private companies, just make sure you see the condition of the elephant and check trip advisor

Pixel

Dec 27, 2016
a galaxy far far away
Not in particular, unfortunately you don't need a license in Thailand to own an exotic animal due to the culture there, but there are private companies, just make sure you see the condition of the elephant and check trip advisor
Ride the elephants near rice terraces please (haha).

Hermione

Nov 19, 2016
outer space ;3
Lmao I'm definately gonna try to ride an elephant bc my mum did a few years before I was born so yeah! I'll try to send some pictures to ya guys since I'm in charge of the blog stuff ;3