Status
Not open for further replies.

__Remy

TotallyNotRemy
TotallyNotRemy
Feb 18, 2017
The Titanic
1. Who are you accusing? @acfuffy
2. What are your claims/accusations? Acfuffy kept on coming on my property an excessive amount if times and every time he was asked to leave and he did not, he was jailed quite a few times. To wrap it up he was excessively trespassing.
3. Any additional proof you can provide us? Fvhn is my proof as she was the one who saw it all, well most. @itzKourtney saw most of it as well.
For this I would like to sue him for 20k and get a restraining order for trespassing and harassment =.

Last edited:

acfuffy

Jun 18, 2017
Jailed 3 times, and I left. I was upset at you for not paying me for a job I recently did. I would not consider this harassment, as I did not attack you in any way but merely stood on your property.

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Jailed 3 times, and I left. I was upset at you for not paying me for a job I recently did. I would not consider this harassment, as I did not attack you in any way but merely stood on your property.
Welp fvhn banned someone for exactly that same thing

__Remy

TotallyNotRemy
TotallyNotRemy
Feb 18, 2017
The Titanic
it is still trespassing and as Fvhn said you do not need to trespass to ask for pay. And it is still harassment as you were trespassing on my property, you would not leave me alone.

Death

Mar 18, 2017
it is still trespassing and as Fvhn said you do not need to trespass to ask for pay. And it is still harassment as you were trespassing on my property, you would not leave me alone.
Well technically its your fault for not paying him

Reactions: Powerfull

__Remy

TotallyNotRemy
TotallyNotRemy
Feb 18, 2017
The Titanic
Well technically its your fault for not paying him
I would've if he'd asked earlier. But he didn't and also waited until he started to stop trespassing, but he still did not need to trespass to tell me that. I did end up paying him which I regret doing.

acfuffy

Jun 18, 2017
I would've if he'd asked earlier. But he didn't and also waited until he started to stop trespassing, but he still did not need to trespass to tell me that. I did end up paying him which I regret doing.
You saying this means you wish to not pay me for my work, meaning I could just sue you for it, right?

__Remy

TotallyNotRemy
TotallyNotRemy
Feb 18, 2017
The Titanic
You saying this means you wish to not pay me for my work, meaning I could just sue you for it, right?
You can't sue me for saying I do not want to pay you, even though I did, because you were trespassing/harassing. You can't sue me for that.

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Well, we shall see what happens to Acfuffy.
Well one it is your fault as you did not pay him, soo he kinda has the right to protest in a way to go to your house. Wouldnt you bug someone if you worked for them for a month then they didnt pay you. People would get annoyed the fact that you did not pay them or pay them right.
You regret doing because you wanted to scam him out of free labor. I suggest you close this court case as you had a fault on it also.

Reactions: Powerfull

__Remy

TotallyNotRemy
TotallyNotRemy
Feb 18, 2017
The Titanic
Well one it is your fault as you did not pay him, soo he kinda has the right to protest in a way to go to your house. Wouldnt you bug someone if you worked for them for a month then they didnt pay you. People would get annoyed the fact that you did not pay them or pay them right.

You regret doing because you wanted to scam him out of free labor. I suggest you close this court case as you had a fault on it also.
He didn't tell me he wanted to be paid until like the last 2 times he trespassed. But he does not have the right to trespass, no one does. So me not paying him is his fault as he did not tell me. It had been days since he'd done the work for me. So it is not my fault. I am not going to argue my case with YOU any more @Death_Inferno360

Death

Mar 18, 2017
He didn't tell me he wanted to be paid until like the last 2 times he trespassed. But he does not have the right to trespass, no one does. So me not paying him is his fault as he did not tell me. It had been days since he'd done the work for me. So it is not my fault.
Its your fault as a right boss, would pay his employees on time. Its not tresspassing if you come to someones property and want to ask to be paid. So youre saying if I go to the gate of your house, its tresspassing if I just wanted to say hi

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Its your fault as a right boss, would pay his employees on time. Its not tresspassing if you come to someones property and want to ask to be paid. So youre saying if I go to the gate of your house, its tresspassing if I just wanted to say hi
He atleast made an effort to come and ask you

__Remy

TotallyNotRemy
TotallyNotRemy
Feb 18, 2017
The Titanic
HE DID NO TELL ME INTIL THE LAST 2 TIMES HE WAS TRESPASSING THAT HE WANTED TO BE PAID.

acfuffy

Jun 18, 2017
I still don't see what I was doing wrong. I wasn't attacking you, but just running around your property. You could have just ignored me completely

Status
Not open for further replies.