Case Closed Trespassing

Status
Not open for further replies.

acfuffy

Jun 18, 2017
Well it clearly did not teach you as you still came back as every time you were jailed you came back. No matter what you say I am not closing the case.
I really don't care if you keep it open, half the time I wasn't even on your property but was exploring the island. Considering I wasn't rude or aggressive, and am only being sued for standing in your plot I think this is absurd

__Remy

TotallyNotRemy
TotallyNotRemy
Feb 18, 2017
The Titanic
I really don't care if you keep it open, half the time I wasn't even on your property but was exploring the island. Considering I wasn't rude or aggressive, and am only being sued for standing in your plot I think this is absurd
You were rude and if pvp was on you would've killed me and you were in my plot and Fvhn is my proof, and itzkourtney

acfuffy

Jun 18, 2017
sorry i accidentally posted screenshots from a convo in this thread

fvhn

Former Staff
Nov 26, 2016
For acfuffy: That's right, trespassing is a crime, police can jail players for it. But once it is getting excessive there can be serious punishments.

Now, I have been there and indeed he was jailed like 3 times for trespassing. It was getting near excessive, I had to guard there. There was some conflict between you two about some money that acfuffy worked for. It is not a good reason to trespass, but it probably explains why acfuffy was hanging around your region. In game I made the decision that I won't ban him (unless he kept continuing) and I am making this decision again. Case closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.