Denied Unicorn10110Pink's Architect Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uni

Apr 8, 2017
narnia
Your current in game name: Unicorn10110Pink

Do you have Skype? (Yes or no only; we have an arch chat to discuss projects and builds as a team): No, I do not have skype

Which of your creative plots would you like to submit? (Example, you have 5 plots but you think your 3rd is the best. You get there with /plot home:3): The creative plot I would like to submit is 25;2

Do you interior exterior design?: I prefer exterior builds because I can see whats around it, and I love making structures for things before the design

How much time do you tend to build each week?: As much as needed to build a good qualified build. But if I have to be specific, for each week I can spend up to 1-6 hours of building time.

Tell us about your favorite building memory: Some of my favorite building memories are when I built a mini town for my friends, I made them houses that they loved!

Sincerely,
~Unicorn10110Pink

TheDiamondTiger

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Feb 19, 2017
Diamond Cave, Quartz Forest, Kepler 186f
Which of your creative plots would you like to submit? (Example, you have 5 plots but you think your 3rd is the best. You get there with /plot home:3): The creative plot I would like to submit is 25;2
Which of your plot homes is it on? If you don't know, do /plot tp <number> until you find it because heather can just do /plot home <number> <username>.

H

Heather

You builds have a very colorful color scheme which makes them a delight to explore. As I go through them I would suggest working on your exterior design skills some more to bring some more realism and interesting shapes to your houses. If you ever have any questions on how you can improve the architects will be happy to help you!

Reactions: Ciel
Status
Not open for further replies.