Administrator
Mouse
Mouse
Expatriate
Jan 18, 2016
+ Roleplay actions: /slap, /spank, /stare, /hug, /poke
* Diseases reenabled, please report any bugs in regards to this
* Fishing buffed!
* New shop for remedy added.. WIP (Doctors restock the remedies by selling them or alternatively look for a doctor online for cheaper cure!)

* Tourists and expatriate are now immune to disease​

Last edited:

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
+ Roleplay actions: /slap, /spank, /stare, /hug, /poke
* Diseases reenabled, please report any bugs in regards to this
* Fishing buffed!
* New shop for remedy added.. WIP (Doctors restock the remedies by selling them or alternatively look for a doctor online for cheaper cure!)​
slap............. spank............. stare............. I can see coban abusing already!

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
This sounds like a great update, however, the diseases of breaking legs is messed up I think. When you fall 3-4 blocks you break your leg, getting slowness III over and over again. Please help- you can even break your leg with slime boots on. I don't know what's up- is this a glitch, bug or meant to happen? Please tell me!

Reactions: Trump15024

TheDiamondTiger

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Feb 19, 2017
Diamond Cave, Quartz Forest, Kepler 186f
This sounds like a great update, however, the diseases of breaking legs is messed up I think. When you fall 3-4 blocks you break your leg, getting slowness III over and over again. Please help- you can even break your leg with slime boots on. I don't know what's up- is this a glitch, bug or meant to happen? Please tell me!
If this happens, come to me and I can give you splints to fix it.

Reactions: Powerfull

nibble

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Mouse
Mouse
Expatriate
Jan 18, 2016
chance of breaking your leg should be relatively low and when tested, slime boots did indeed negate fall damage. Try curing your leg first before using slime boots.

Reactions: Powerfull

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
chance of breaking your leg should be relatively low and when tested, slime boots did indeed negate fall damage. Try curing your leg first before using slime boots.
I did try- thanks for the tip and quick response tho kiri!

T

Trump15024

@Kiri the disease thing is affecting how we are all playing I have spent already 2000 just in the last hour on medical supplies.

T

Trump15024

@Coban The disease thing needs to be changed I have already spent 2000 on medical supplies

Status
Not open for further replies.