nibble

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Mouse
Mouse
Expatriate
Jan 18, 2016
* Nerfed/buffed voting xp from 30 levels > 1500 xp as it can get too op with the addition of /scroll​

Jabu

MisterColin
MisterColin
Dec 22, 2016
Canada
Every time I do /scroll it says "you need more xp" but I have over 30 levels

Reactions: laggynab

nibble

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Mouse
Mouse
Expatriate
Jan 18, 2016
Please elaborate what the purpose of /scroll is.
you should be able to tell from the gui, but you can trade in xp for mythicdrops items (scrolls, weapons/tools/armor, and identifying tome).

Reactions: laggynab

DarkMagicinY

Mar 19, 2017
You technically get more than 30 levels, if you start from level 0.
this is just an idea but maybe keeping the old reward levels , and making the /scroll req higher levels . so its easyer for people to get slimefun unlocked aswell ? again just an idea ^^ Greetz .

nibble

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Mouse
Mouse
Expatriate
Jan 18, 2016
this is just an idea but maybe keeping the old reward levels , and making the /scroll req higher levels . so its easyer for people to get slimefun unlocked aswell ? again just an idea ^^ Greetz .
It's because the /scroll uses exp amount, not level so if the original rewards were recovered it would be too op. Lets say someone with level 100 votes and gets to level 130. They would be getting 27210 exp because they are at a higher level due to the exp curve which allows absurd amount of mythicdrops items.

I may consider changing it to levels though

Reactions: DarkMagicinY

DarkMagicinY

Mar 19, 2017
It's because the /scroll uses exp amount, not level so if the original rewards were recovered it would be too op. Lets say someone with level 100 votes and gets to level 130. They would be getting 27210 exp because they are at a higher level due to the exp curve which allows absurd amount of mythicdrops items.
yea that makes sense. thanks for awsering my question ^^

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
I understand how xp would be ideal for something like /scroll , but atm it clashes too much with SF . Maybe instead of xp nerf, there should be completely different for /scroll like some sort of 'dust' ? (Which could be configured xp - like with variables)

nibble

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Mouse
Mouse
Expatriate
Jan 18, 2016
I understand how xp would be ideal for something like /scroll , but atm it clashes too much with SF . Maybe instead of xp nerf, there should be completely different for /scroll like some sort of 'dust' ? (Which could be configured xp - like with variables)
In a sense, it's not a nerf. The exp required from 0 > 30 is 1395, so essentially, if you need around 30 levels, then it's a buff, not a nerf. I guess it's different depending on each item in SF based on if they require over 30 levels. I'll see though, thanks for suggesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.