Update Update log - 6/7/17

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
Siberian Tiger is far better hunter than North American grizzly bear.

Both grizzly bear and Siberian tiger paw swipes are equally powerful but tiger is more technical than grizzly.

Siberian tiger canine teeth are longer and thicker than grizzly bear.

Grizzly bear is slightly heavier, longer and taller than Siberian tiger.

Siberian tiger once use to kill brown bear for its food in Russia when there was the lack of natural prey.

Both are solitary hunters but Siberian tiger use to take down large prey and predators than North American Grizzly bear.

In Russia, Siberian tiger alone once killed a pack of 3 wolves at a time which I think grizzly can’t do.

Siberian tigers are well known for killing Asiatic black bears for its diet and according to stats black bears constitute 8 % of their diet.

It is very difficult to find grip on grizzly bear neck and other sensitive body parts because grizzly bear is full of fat which protects him from internal injury.

No doubt that both Grizzly bear and Siberian tiger are fiercer hunter and fighter, it is interesting to see who is going to win the battle because both hunters can stand on their hind legs and can maul with both front paws simultaneously.

I think Siberian Tiger has more advantage over grizzly bear, as tiger is quicker, faster, cleverer, and intelligent than grizzly. Tiger also possesses strong muscular body and forelimbs than grizzly in fact tiger has one of the strongest muscular body than any other carnivora predator.

Since Siberian Tigers used to eat Grizzly Bears when food was short..... Tiger wins.
Welp since its minecraft, and im better at pvp i win! woot

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
Well, you should hope that Cayman doesn't have a food shortage because I will eat you second.
Welp, besides the fact you will most likely be the first to die in any apocalyptic situation. I would still kill you before you even come close to me ;3

Status
Not open for further replies.