Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Mouse
Mouse
Expatriate
Jan 18, 2016

* You can no longer "store" items inside the smartwatch and doctor gui
* If a player requests you to tp to them (tpahere) you are warned if the player is in the wild

Company: We are having a rather unexpected problems with the plugin currently. We believe it to be either a server version problem or a host problem, so companies will have to be delayed until the issue is sorted out.​

Last edited:
Reactions: Turkey

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
* You can no longer "store" items inside the smartwatch gui
* More I forget

Company: We are having a rather unexpected problems with the plugin currently. We believe it to be either a server version problem or a host problem, so companies will have to be delayed until the issue is sorted out.​
I tested the GUI of the smart watch to make sure, you cant even glitch anything, or lag them in. Any It passed. Even with lag and jitter click with quick exits it did not eat my item.

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
* You can no longer "store" items inside the smartwatch gui
* If a player requests you to tp to them (tpahere) you are warned if the player is in the wild

Thanks for the update. Can the GUI think also be fixed for the doctors in /warp hospital ? I didn't report it, but I lost some valuable items by accidentally 'adding' items to the GUI.

nibble

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Mouse
Mouse
Expatriate
Jan 18, 2016
Thanks for the update. Can the GUI think also be fixed for the doctors in /warp hospital ? I didn't report it, but I lost some valuable items by accidentally 'adding' items to the GUI.
done

Reactions: Turkey
Status
Not open for further replies.