Update Update status

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Trump15024

Suggestion: I think that on the police application if your rep is bad just as long as you go 2 weeks without committing a crime than you are good.

Reactions: Marshmallowsmalk

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
Not yet, don't get all hyped up! :D
We are still thinking of ways to allow players to gain reputation, so if anyone has suggestions, please let us know
Is the chances of staff higher now?

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
I see you are a man of high intelligence.
I mean, I did once chase nibble attacking him, he fought back with 100s of airstrikes. Ask him yourself it happened. He ran so much.

H

Heather

I have more than -320 rep though :p
We understand that it is currently impossible for players to increase their rep without being a police officer and it has been like this for months. It should be our top priority to add ways for our players to gain rep but since that hasn't happened, I will take it into account when doing police things.

Reactions: Powerfull
D

Deleted member 832

We understand that it is currently impossible for players to increase their rep without being a police officer and it has been like this for months. It should be our top priority to add ways for our players to gain rep but since that hasn't happened, I will take it into account when doing police things.
Do /rep give EnderPort 540 and Oreos will appear :p

Reactions: Powerfull
Status
Not open for further replies.