Update Update status

Status
Not open for further replies.

mmitchh

Teacher
mmitchh
mmitchh
May 7, 2017
Due to the recent resignation of our Admin and Sr.Mod; we have decided it would be best to take a few temporary decisions to keep the systems they left behind running as smooth as possible.

Regarding police; the system was already suffering, so from now on myself and Heather will be temporarily taking responsibility of the police force. This will allow for quite a few positive changes actually, ones that include the future of Minister S and making their job easier too, so expect new updates about that soon. Applications are currently disabled for police, so the old link is no longer valid and will be replaced once everything is up and running again.

With that being said, school will remain open under the administration of Heather, so you may consider her as the Principal; as for the Vice position, it will soon be filled.

With the out of the way, might as well list out the small stuff. Just to feel good, don't you think?
- Wild spawn has been relocated to allow for better resource hunting
- Vehicle repair has been added to /warp vehicle
- A new action, /pet <player>
- Most important of all, rabbit has been added to the pet shop! (Ik don't even bother)​

And while we are here talking about updates, might as well mention a couple of ones I have in mind that should hopefully come in the future (They may or may not happen, cough)

- Adding a more beautiful spawn for our new wild
- Changing the prison cell we currently have to a better one. This is for all my criminals out there.
Those are just a few terrain updates I had in mind for a while. Once we are done with those, we should be able to move onto new and better updates, like updating tutorial, adding ways to gain reputation (cough x2) or entirely new features!

So, until next time

~McCities Owners
Thanks for update ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.