Updated OMEGA Supplier Application :D

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
Hello all! Just in time for the holidays, OMEGA should be opening soon! We are open to hiring another 3 to 4 Suppliers for OMEGA! Please read on below to see what this entitles and how to apply:

Omega Supplier (3-4 jobs available)

1) Job Description:
You will be given access to the private Omega buy shop where you can sell goods that you have collected/made. You also perform tasks set by the Staff Director/Owners.

2) Privileges:
-Office at HQ
-Pay is whatever you sell to us
-Not much responsibility
-Small Discount on all company goods

Now here is how to apply! Please make a conversation with @LavaFlake and I, including the following:

Name (IGN):
/ar time (Just use the command :p)
Rank (Tourist, citizen, millionaire, police, etc):
How much you can play per day:
Why you are suited for this role (Long answer, 4+ sentences please):
What you are able to mass produce/sell to us (We do look for advanced items as well :D):

Thank you for taking the time to read this! We are excited to have an even better team! We will review your application and get back to you as soon as possible!

- LavaFlake and CP42/Powerfull,
Co-owners

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
Ow, i applied for human relations but that isn't open D:
No, so sorry! Also if anyone has a job suggestion then please start a convo we would like to hear it :p

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
Good luck to all applying :p
(Solid bumps xD)

watermellin

May 9, 2017
Name (IGN): watermellin

/ar time (Just use the command :p): Just under 7 days

Rank (Tourist, citizen, millionaire, police, etc): Citizen, it resets when you put money in the bank :p

How much you can play per day: I can devote 2-4 hours a day to your company.

Why you are suited for this role (Long answer, 4+ sentences please): I play the server a lot. I am no good with real estate so I find myself grinding to make money. I mine a lot, I have a massive farm, and my surplus of materials allows me to fill most slimefun orders in less than 15 min (a few take 30, large and very complex take an hour or two).

What you are able to mass produce/sell to us (We do look for advanced items as well :D): I can mass produce and sell any ore, I think I have 9-18 stacks of every mineral block. Small/ not intricate slimefun items can be produced very fast in large quantities, and by special order I can make just about anything from slimefun.

Reactions: Powerfull

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
Name (IGN): watermellin

/ar time (Just use the command :p): Just under 7 days

Rank (Tourist, citizen, millionaire, police, etc): Citizen, it resets when you put money in the bank :p

How much you can play per day: I can devote 2-4 hours a day to your company.

Why you are suited for this role (Long answer, 4+ sentences please): I play the server a lot. I am no good with real estate so I find myself grinding to make money. I mine a lot, I have a massive farm, and my surplus of materials allows me to fill most slimefun orders in less than 15 min (a few take 30, large and very complex take an hour or two).

What you are able to mass produce/sell to us (We do look for advanced items as well :D): I can mass produce and sell any ore, I think I have 9-18 stacks of every mineral block. Small/ not intricate slimefun items can be produced very fast in large quantities, and by special order I can make just about anything from slimefun.
Ok, thank you! I’m gonna take this and make a convo with u and Lava and we can get back to you ASAP!

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
What do you mean? I made a convo with watermellin and we will get back to him asap
I mean for everyone that tried to apply but alright. Just like when are you going to look into the apps? Not exact but like the end of this week. In 2 days. Something

Reactions: Powerfull

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
I mean for everyone that tried to apply but alright. Just like when are you going to look into the apps? Not exact but like the end of this week. In 2 days. Something
Probs by the end of the week, we’re planning to open for Christmas :p

Reactions: ItzJazzMade

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
We still have apps open, the store is now transferred and will be ready to sell to all soon :D