Urgent Lost items due to restart

T

Trump15024

Username: Trump15024
What were you doing before this occurred: I was flying through the end and I saw it was about time for the restart so I flew down and landed so when the server started back up I wouldn't die. Well, when the server came back up I fell from the sky for some reason I tried to do /fly to save me from falling and it said not allowed in this area.
What you lost: I lost 1 diamond pickaxe with Efficiency V, Fortune 3, and Unreabking 3, a pair of just efficiency V shears, a bow which was named after start wars blaster with the enchantments Power V, Unbreaking 3, flame, and infinity, a portable dustbin, an electromagnet, 2 things of sf level 2 bandages 1 62 the other one 63 left, an ender backpack, slime boots with enchantments: Protection iv, Fire protection iv, blast protection iv, unbreaking 3, and death strider 3, and a pair of slime leggings with the enchantments Protection iv, Fire protection iv, blast protection iv, and unbreaking 3. I also lost a regular diamond helmet with Protection iv, breaking 3, blast protection iv, and fire protection iv

Those are the items I have evidence for. But I also lost 1 Elytra from when I was, in the end, looking for shulkers and Elytras and 5 shulker shells. I am not sure if @nibble could look in my past inventory for these things or something.

Evidence: https://imgur.com/a/CYMsz the pictures have captions

Reactions: shroomchi
T

Trump15024

If I'm correct then you cannot get items back for a death, restart or not, but @nibble ?
I know that but I was on the ground at the time of the restart and when the server came back up I was falling from the sky in the end and I tried to do /fly and it said fly is not allowed in this area and I lost all my items