Vehicles in Wild not allowed!?

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Is there a reason why helicopters and other vehicles aren't allowed in the Wild? Is this just a bug or.... ?
They blocked it in end, and nether too but I believe it's too prevent players to go way far out, tho I feel that is kinda unfair as donors have /fly and us regular players can't even use our own vehicles

runrebelsrun

Aug 17, 2017
Oh. So pretty much it's a way to try and force people to become donors to get /fly instead. They shouldn't even provide vehicles then if they can't even be used! It's all about the $$'s I guess.

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Oh. So pretty much it's a way to try and force people to become donors to get /fly instead. They shouldn't even provide vehicles then if they can't even be used! It's all about the $$'s I guess.
Well u can use it in regular city

runrebelsrun

Aug 17, 2017
Well u can use it in regular city
Yeah, but that's hardly helpful. Unless you have /fly, it super difficult to get resources in the wild without spending all your time walking from biome to biome. I joined this server because it had things like vehicles, which other servers don't. But not being able to use them in the end or in the wild kinda kills the fun, for me anyways.

Reactions: Marie and Powerfull