Resolved Voting Didnt Give Rewards & Small Energy Conduit Glitched

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taylar94

Jan 15, 2018
Username: Taylar94
What you were doing before this occurred: (Small Energy Conduit), I was breaking the machines around it, and when I broke the energy conduit it didnt drop, and the +J name tag isnt de-spawning, so I think the entity must of picked it up or something. | I voted yesterday, the votes were logged but I didnt recieve any XP or rewards for voting.
What you've lost (Only if you lost something): Small Energy Conduit (and voting rewards)

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Small Energy Conduit?
Did you mean Small Energy Capacitator?
Energy conduit?
Did you mean Energy Regulator?

The J tag stands for jolts and its for energy and electricity machines, i think the armor stand glitched,

Please make a chest, lock the chest and send the coordinates (xyz) here so a Jr Admin or Owner can repair/replace the broken machines. I think the Small energy capacitator must have been cleared when the entity clearing happened if you did not pick it up. When you break heads they usually jump 1-2 blocks away from you sometimes and you would need to look around the area near you if it just fell somewhere there. If you dont have the item, or proof of it dissappearing it likely wont be replaced.

Taylar94

Jan 15, 2018
Thank you and yes it was the Small Energy Capacitator, the one that is built with Redstone Alloy Ingots.

I cant place the locked chest but I can give you the co-ords, for some reason Im not added to the rented region
(If you have the /lb tb plugin, check around the room I have built in there)

X: 817
Y: 131
Z: 460

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Thank you and yes it was the Small Energy Capacitator, the one that is built with Redstone Alloy Ingots.

I cant place the locked chest but I can give you the co-ords, for some reason Im not added to the rented region
(If you have the /lb tb plugin, check around the room I have built in there)

X: 817
Y: 131
Z: 460
Please lock the chest cause now you gave the coords in public to an open chest, someone can easily rob you.

LeanneTheUnicorn

SnowWhiteee
SnowWhiteee
Feb 18, 2017
TeaLand
The entity clear probably removed the capacitor, so i cannot do anything about that.
Please keep in mind that chicken auto farms are not allowed and result in a perm ban. I removed it for you this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.