Voting for principal.

__Remy

TotallyNotRemy
TotallyNotRemy
Feb 18, 2017
The Titanic
Hey, i am Remy and teach Creative Writing at the school of McCities. So for quite a while now we have had no principal and that has made me and most of the other teacher's bored and just annoyed we can't do the thing we worked hard to get and love. So my suggestion is we should be able to vote for a player, any player who is either a teacher or staff to be VICE-PRINCIPAL, i say vice as it should be up to staff to decide who is principal but at least vice-principal can still start school.
anyway hope you like my idea, thanks.

Hey, i am Remy and teach Creative Writing at the school of McCities. So for quite a while now we have had no principal and that has made me and most of the other teacher's bored and just annoyed we can't do the thing we worked hard to get and love. So my suggestion is we should be able to vote for a player, any player who is either a teacher or staff to be VICE-PRINCIPAL, i say vice as it should be up to staff to decide who is principal but at least vice-principal can still start school.
anyway hope you like my idea, thanks.
Psst I messaged nibble because I couldn’t wait lel and he said probs pick after Halloween :^)

T

Trump15024

No we shouldn't vote for principle. And plus in teacher discord you said that you left the server and was not a teacher anymore. We need a principal who is active so they don't quit in like one day and one who dosent ban teachers out of the discord when the principal are caught in lies saying that one of the teachers was @nibble spying like the last one did

Reactions: Powerfull

Death

Mar 18, 2017
You should let us vote who of the cops should be the minister of the security tho... or just make izzie aury or something it, or maybe dark or leanne or Graphic, hehe
Nahhh, and if it were to be anyone perhaps either the current police which aren't the most experienced, and not as active, none of them have the guts to run out of bank and catch criminals, and probs just stop after the criminals run 10 blocks away, have little to no way in handling tree campers at bank as well. Overall it's messed up. Izzie and Leanne were both former police but Izzie became police before and so did Leanne but Leanne left more recently than Izzie, not that recent but left more recent. Idk if staff shouldn't handle police since, we got a lot of staff who left and izzie and aury are handling a lot of stuff, transfers, archs, perhaps school possibly. I think the most experienced who hasn't quit and wants to be police is Btl_2_or_bob as he had very good feedback as a good police, so he wants to be one, so staff could review him and see if he can help run the Police Force since there is no Chief of Police and Minister of Security. I will be willing to apply but I don't think I can right now.

__Remy

TotallyNotRemy
TotallyNotRemy
Feb 18, 2017
The Titanic
No we shouldn't vote for principle. And plus in teacher discord you said that you left the server and was not a teacher anymore. We need a principal who is active so they don't quit in like one day and one who dosent ban teachers out of the discord when the principal are caught in lies saying that one of the teachers was @nibble spying like the last one did
that was a while ago, and i did quit and but came back and heather let me stay as a teacher

__Remy

TotallyNotRemy
TotallyNotRemy
Feb 18, 2017
The Titanic
any why shouldn't we vote for a VICE-PRINCIPAL, not principal VICE

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
Nahhh, and if it were to be anyone perhaps either the current police which aren't the most experienced, and not as active, none of them have the guts to run out of bank and catch criminals, and probs just stop after the criminals run 10 blocks away, have little to no way in handling tree campers at bank as well. Overall it's messed up. Izzie and Leanne were both former police but Izzie became police before and so did Leanne but Leanne left more recently than Izzie, not that recent but left more recent. Idk if staff shouldn't handle police since, we got a lot of staff who left and izzie and aury are handling a lot of stuff, transfers, archs, perhaps school possibly. I think the most experienced who hasn't quit and wants to be police is Btl_2_or_bob as he had very good feedback as a good police, so he wants to be one, so staff could review him and see if he can help run the Police Force since there is no Chief of Police and Minister of Security. I will be willing to apply but I don't think I can right now.
B-b-but w-what ab-about m-m-m-meee!!!!! I was a police too :p and would be willing to step up again :p