Welp

Marshmallowsmalk

Marshmallowsmalk
Marshmallowsmalk
May 19, 2017
Ireland
welp
As it shows, this is in the inactivity section so we can all say “Woohoo the Marshmallow is leaving!”
Jk I know y’all love me (Don’t judge me on “y’all”, alright?)

I’m not actually leaving forever but eh, close enough. I’ll pop on here and there but unfortunately for me (And everyone that knows me), I’ll be pretty inactive due to me finally realising I have to study bc I only remembered I’ve big exams coming up on the 1st Feb And a proper state exam sometime in June... and then I’ll be in a different country until August... ;-;

I suppose I’d be on during the Easter break... unless I’m not (finally) going to visit some friends over in England xD Otherwise, dont miss me too much

Hmu on Discord (TotallyNotEmoBtw#8313) if ya wanna talk or whatever bc I’ll still be lurking there :)

Pst, Death, you cant eat me before I go. You’re gonna suffer c;<

Jabu

MisterColin
MisterColin
Dec 22, 2016
Canada
welp
As it shows, this is in the inactivity section so we can all say “Woohoo the Marshmallow is leaving!”

I’m not actually leaving forever but eh, close enough. I’ll pop on here and there but unfortunately for me (And everyone that knows me), I’ll be pretty inactive due to me finally realising I have to study bc I only remembered I’ve big exams coming up on the 1st Feb And a proper state exam sometime in June... and then I’ll be in a different country until August... ;-;

I suppose I’d be on during the Easter break... unless I’m not (finally) going to visit some friends over in England xD Otherwise, dont miss me too much

Hmu on Discord (TotallyNotEmoBtw#8313) if ya wanna talk or whatever bc I’ll still be lurking there :)

Good luck with everything! It was fun killing you when you were a cop :p

Marshmallowsmalk

Marshmallowsmalk
Marshmallowsmalk
May 19, 2017
Ireland
Whos your derped brother, and letting you rage was pretty fun when you were a cop XD
Oh my brother, who only ever occasionally comes onto cities on the Marshmallows account, to find people to play Bedbed with if none of his friends are online. You’d probably know him from the stupid comments he makes in chat when I go afk. :\

Reactions: Powerfull

Death

Mar 18, 2017
welp

Make sure not to let your plots go to autosale tell your derp brother to go on cities once in a while. Also ima eat you before you go. *Chomp* *CHOMP* now you cant leave muahahahaha.

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
No one, thank god for that. :)

Yea, I’m totally never on discord during any school time... IM INNOCENT I SWEAR
I agree! You are a straight "A" Student who pays attention and you are more than a marshmallow pet ur the teachers pet lmao

Marshmallowsmalk

Marshmallowsmalk
Marshmallowsmalk
May 19, 2017
Ireland
I agree! You are a straight "A" Student who pays attention and you are more than a marshmallow pet ur the teachers pet lmao
*cough* not straight A’s, I get a couple of B’s *cough*
Ye totally the teachers pet
*thinks back to when I’m tapping away on my iPad or sassing teachers during classes*
Yea, I’m a teacher’s pet xD

Reactions: Powerfull