Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Mouse
Mouse
Expatriate
Jan 18, 2016

New wild is now in place of /warp wild

The old wild warp will last for next 5 days in the form of /warp oldwild, be sure to take everything before then!

* Naming items in anvil fixed
* Some other minor changes that are not particularly visible in-game​

Last edited:
T

Trump15024

New wild is now in place of /warp wild

The old wild warp will last for next 5 days in the form of /warp oldwild, be sure to take everything before then!

* Naming items in anvil fixed
* Some other minor changes that are not particularly visible in-game​
Nibble I saw you at the new wild because fvhn was testing something on me and you then moved me to the spawn

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
There is a small secret that I added : P

If you manage to find it, contact me and I'll give you a prize of 10k ! First 10 players to show me the secret will get the prize money !
Tysm purp!!!!!

Reactions: Fiirena

nohomie

Verified
kirspy
kirspy
Citizen
Jul 9, 2017
is there a reason helicopters are disabled in the new wild? this seems really stupid to me if so because the whole point of that vehicle is to aid in exploration.

Reactions: Powerfull

nohomie

Verified
kirspy
kirspy
Citizen
Jul 9, 2017
You can't use helicopters? Why not, It would make my traveling to look for good land a lot easier xD
yea they worked in the old wild.

i hope this is just an oversight and not a new rule, when i go looking for flowers for dye plant it would take me hours compared to how I'm able to fly above them and see the patches from the sky.

Reactions: Powerfull

nohomie

Verified
kirspy
kirspy
Citizen
Jul 9, 2017
nah bikes and cars are disabled too, i assume y'all just forgot to enable vehicles?

nohomie

Verified
kirspy
kirspy
Citizen
Jul 9, 2017
Why is it only 10,000 blocks diameter and why are vehicles disabled? There isn't enough space to find a woodland mansion in that space. (theres a roofed forest right outside the border).

ya see the vehicles thing has to be an over sight, it would make the world so useless.

Status
Not open for further replies.