Denied Xx_Die_xX's Architect Application!!! (#2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
Do you have Skype? (Yes or no only; we have an arch chat to discuss projects and builds as a team): Yes, I do have Skype!

Which of your creative plots would you like to submit? (Example, you have 5 plots but you think your 3rd is the best. You get there with /plot home:3):
The best "regular" house build would have to be my /plot home 4, and the build on it called The Acacian Manor. It is built with acacia wood and quartz, and black glass! My favorite build in general would be my /plot home 3, which has an arena I built for the server, and I am getting a response from the administrators about turning it into a /warp pvp for the city, where people can hang out and fight! The bank gets crowded sometimes!!! :D I also built 2 skyscrapers that you may look at, the quartz and black glass one- I hired someone to do room interiors, so that would be a build you could look at for exterior, but the other one I made was one with a column of gray wool every other block going up to the top, and a column of blue glass separating two gray wool columns! Confusing to explain, but easy to make! Anyways, these two builds are on my 1st and 2nd plots! Thanks for checking them out!

Do you prefer interior or exterior design?:
I prefer exterior design, because I love how many different designs you can make with it: there is a generic clear glass and quartz, and there is a super funky yellow wool with blue wool (that might not look too good!) My sense of space for the interior is hard, because I like to have space to move around and play, while having it look nice too! I have been getting better at interior every time I build, though!!!

How much time do you tend to build each week?: I tend to build about 2 hours a day, equating to 14 hours a week! I normally build after school on weekdays, and in the mornings on weekends!!!

Tell us about your favorite building memory:
My favorite building memory is probably looking back from when I played pocket edition minecraft! Me and my brothers all used to build on a tiny world, and we used to think it was amazing! I have to admit, making an obsidian wall in creative is not that amazing, especially because it had no detail whatsoever!!! I have come a long way from this now, and I am super proud of it!!!

Thanks for taking time to read my application, Heather!! Hope everyone who gets down to this point has a great day!!! :D

-Xx_Die_xX (Forums cp42)

Note- I know that you cannot be police and architect, so I am choosing architect over police. If I am accepted as architect, I am ready to step down from the MCPF. To all of the police out there: I have loved the team, but I just think it will be more beneficial for me as an architect! You never know, I may come back to police sometime! Until then, peace out and good luck to all on the team! To all the architects: I hope my arch app is accepted, and I cannot wait to join you all, in the arch world!!! First I will have to figure out how to get there :D Until then, enjoy!!!

Reactions: laggynab

Death

Mar 18, 2017
First of all a police or arch or staff is a job and players have max of 2 jobs which means u cna still be police and arch just cant have a regular job from /jobs join an well from ure teacher app u cant be theacher arch and police so u got to pick which from the 2 u would have to keep and gl, also u give the id so we can view it

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
Good luck! Have you given up on the teacher form??
Kinda for right now, because the principals, izzie and eve, left, so the administrations are trying to chose new ones. For now school is on hold tho.

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
First of all a police or arch or staff is a job and players have max of 2 jobs which means u cna still be police and arch just cant have a regular job from /jobs join an well from ure teacher app u cant be theacher arch and police so u got to pick which from the 2 u would have to keep and gl, also u give the id so we can view it
Sure, I'll add it in asap!!!

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
Ok, so the Acacian Manor is on my plot, -28;-29
My gigantic arena is on my plot, -7;-29
My 2 skyscrapers are right next to each other on -27;5 and -27;4

Thanks for checking them out, please give me feedback!!!

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Ok, so the Acacian Manor is on my plot, -28;-29
My gigantic arena is on my plot, -7;-29
My 2 skyscrapers are right next to each other on -27;5 and -27;4

Thanks for checking them out, please give me feedback!!!
Ill take a look on those 2 sky scrapers cus i might want to buy those 2 as i got lots of space on my island to earn money from aps

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
Ill take a look on those 2 sky scrapers cus i might want to buy those 2 as i got lots of space on my island to earn money from aps
Ok- the gray one is in the process of being transferred so it's not for sale, but I've been looking for a home for the other one :D u can buy it for so little honestly! If you ever need a builder, I will build stuff for you!!!

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
U showed me that arena thing :D I hope u will get the arch lord job :D I believe u :D U cant be a great arch lord :D If u try hard :D
Oh the arenas even better now! @Ciel recommended that I add biomes! Now there are ice, forest, desert, and swamp areas in the arena! Thanks Ciel!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.