You should get exp towards Fisherman for FISHING... Not killing players?

Katryoshka

Aug 8, 2017
As title says, you earn exp towards Fisherman for Killing Player and Crafting Fishing Poles. The second part makes sense yes but the first part doesnt at all...

Speaking of not making sense, why dont you get exp for, I dont know, actually catching fish? xD With the current way this is setup you cant really progress in your occupation other than really just being a psychopath / murderer and killing people and then crafting fishing poles :p

Death

Mar 18, 2017
As title says, you earn exp towards Fisherman for Killing Player and Crafting Fishing Poles. The second part makes sense yes but the first part doesnt at all...

Speaking of not making sense, why dont you get exp for, I dont know, actually catching fish? xD With the current way this is setup you cant really progress in your occupation other than really just being a psychopath / murderer and killing people and then crafting fishing poles :p
This is true tho due to there being different fishes, staff would need to get a list of all the fishes then give it corresponding XP FOR WHAT you catch or maybe Xp for how big it is. It must be hard to try to fix due to them having to fix things and the different sizes of fishes, is mostly the main problem of probably why they didn't add fishes to getting Xp from it

Reactions: Powerfull

Death

Mar 18, 2017

Also just add to pigpuns post and don't make another thing that is similar when one is ongoing at the moment

Katryoshka

Aug 8, 2017
Also just add to pigpuns post and don't make another thing that is similar when one is ongoing at the moment
His post was moreso focused towards getting money from what you fish rather than the price you can sell the fish for. My post is focused on getting job experience from doing what your job title is.

Also, the sheer factor of getting any sort of EXP towards your Job Rank from fishing up a fish at all is what Im talking about; doesnt matter the size or type, I mean yes that would be even better, but thats something that can be more intricately designed and worried about later. :p

Reactions: Pigpuns

Katryoshka

Aug 8, 2017
I just crafted 54 Fishing Poles and only got 45 Exp in Fisherman.... level 2 requires you to get 500 Exp.

So youre telling me the only way to level up Fisherman is to craft 600 Fishing Poles to level up to Level 2 in Fisherman?

So youre telling me that to be able to buy the ONE THING ( Lure 3 Enchant Book ) for Fisherman in /job shop I have to craft 58,800 Fishing Poles?!!?!!??!?!

Pigpuns

Jun 26, 2017
your favorite anime
I just crafted 54 Fishing Poles and only got 45 Exp in Fisherman.... level 2 requires you to get 500 Exp.

So youre telling me the only way to level up Fisherman is to craft 600 Fishing Poles to level up to Level 2 in Fisherman?

So youre telling me that to be able to buy the ONE THING ( Lure 3 Enchant Book ) for Fisherman in /job shop I have to craft 58,800 Fishing Poles?!!?!!??!?!
I agree with this suggestion, although this is practically what I was suggesting so you could've just replied :rolleyes:

Marshmallowsmalk

Marshmallowsmalk
Marshmallowsmalk
May 19, 2017
Ireland

Wait sorry, THERES A JOB SHOP?

Katryoshka

Aug 8, 2017
THEY FIXED IT AND ADDED MONEY FOR FISHING!!!

WE CAN NOW LEVEL FOR FISHING FISH AND GET MONEY :DDD