Not open for further replies.

zombeekeeller

xzombee
xzombee
Oct 28, 2016
Earth? yeah sure lets go with that
Username: zombeekeeller
Current Rank: Citizen
Discord: No, I don't have one sadly (There's a really slim chance my parents might let me get one, but for now I'll stick with no.. xD)
Plot(s) you would like to submit?: /plot home 1
Styles you specialize in: Modern mostly, I've been experimenting a lot with medieval and a bit of traditional.
Designs you specialize in: I love doing exterior and outdoor areas, I enjoy interior too!
Why do you want to be an architect?: I'd honestly love to be able to learn how to be a better builder by the other arches while at the same time being able to help the over-all aesthetic of the server! I find helping people or working with others on builds to be really fun, and I'm hoping I get to do more of that as an arch!
How would you contribute to communication with the team, community projects, and other architect-related things?
Because I don't have discord it'd be a little bit tricky, but I would try my best to keep in good contact with people through forums or just "face-to-face" in game. (If I happen to get discord, I'd make sure I have everyone on there too.)

Thanks for your time! roflmao

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
Ooeeh you won the build comp so you have a record. You can easily make discord just go to the site for real. You meed that to join arch so I suggest you get it :)

Just always keep building and grow better hope you make it!

(Get the dam discord!!!! xddd)

Reactions: zombeekeeller
Status
Not open for further replies.