Not open for further replies.

koekie_w

Architect
koekie_w
koekie_w
Dec 10, 2017
Belgium
Hello Everyone!

I'm giving away a total of $1.5Mill ( 15 x100k ) and a plot giveaway 27x25 !!

How To Enter

You can enter both give aways by putting your In-Game name ( and forums names ) in the comments + the reason why you want the plot
//* The money give away is via a raffles online ( you can only win once ) *//

Format

In-Game name:
Forum name:
why you want to win the plot:

Rules

- Only 1 entry per-person and it has to be your main account you are not allowed to enter your alt account.
- Only your main account
- You can only enter once
- Follow the format

//* if there is anything suspicious such as breaking a rule you will be disqualified from the contest *//

I hope you guys enjoy this give away!

[ Ps: This is a picture of the plot 27x25 ] [ This will end on the 21th GMT+2 at 1 pm ]

Last edited:

Death

Mar 18, 2017
In-Game name: Death_Inferno360
Forum name: Death
why you want to win the plot: Don’t really need it, or anything, and I’m sure another player can benefit more from this, I just entered to have a chance of winning the 100k.

I’m also willing to build a house on the 27x25 plot, it would take a few minutes so I don’t mind.

Reactions: neepie and koekie_w

CreeperCJG

CreeperCJG
CreeperCJG
Jan 19, 2018
The Police Station
-=-=-Money Give-away entry-=-=-
In-Game name: CreeperCJG
Forum name: @CreeperCJG

-=-=- Plot Give-away entry-=-=-
In-Game name: CreeperCJG
Forum name: @CreeperCJG
why you want to win the plot: I wanne win the plot because I would really like to have another plot to build another good house on, I would like to then eventually sell it to someone who is in need of a nice house / plot and make them happy.

Thanks

Jojo

Apr 3, 2017
In Game Name: Jojopuffy
Forum Name: Jojo

I want to win this give away because since it comes with a plot I could use that to maybe make a little cafe for the community although there are already existing cafe I think it would be fun. Since the giveaway also includes money i could use that to transfer that build. Another idea and reason why I want to win this give away is because it can also help me, but if I don't win it can help others which is awesome too! Adding to the reason of my cafe idea, since people do struggle with getting lots of money (including me but i do decent) I can hire others who want to help and it would be enjoyable and people can make a sum moneyy. Not only that but the customers will get foooood. If I don't use the plot I actually give it away too because I have some friends who might appreciate it or others who are in need of it. Or i would use the plot and make a fun little arcade with games and stuff or something like that otherwise i will just let others appreciate a decent sized plot with their name on it. Anyway the whole reason I would want to win is to help not only me but the community and make it fun and enjoyable for others! :D

EmerlieGreen

Apr 12, 2018
In game name: EmerlieGreen
Forum name: EmerlieGreen

I want to win the plot because I would like to start a maid cafe on the server, because that'd be cool. The money would be cool because there is always a need for money.

PerryOlly

May 20, 2018
In game name:perryOlly
Forum name:perryOlly
Why i want both:I want both of them because i don't have many plots only 2 and I want the money because I dont have that much money

PerryOlly

May 20, 2018
In game name: PerryOlly
Forum name: PerryOlly
Why i want both:I want both of them because i don't have many plots only 2 and I want the money because I dont have that much money

pengyy

Verified
Pengy2552
Pengy2552
Millionaire
May 20, 2018
my messenger pigeon
In-Game name: Pengy2552
Forum name: pengyy
why you want to win the plot: I would like to win the plot so that I could decorate it as I get a lot of enjoyment out of decorating houses. The house that you have included looks amazing, definitely better than what mine looks like currently.

CarrotWatermelon

Aug 12, 2017
Gimme Gimme :')
ign:CarrotyLiberator
Name on fourms: idk i forget maybe you should check the area to the left of this ;)
I want to win the plot so I can have a plot with room for a factory.

Reactions: neepie

Acer

Bpacer
Bpacer
Mar 4, 2018
In-Game name:
Bpacer
Forum name:
Bpacer
Why I want to win the plot is so I can actually giveback. By that I mean I want to build a nice cozy home and give back to others for the support everyone gives to each other. I love helping others and I think this may benifit me . I love helping others as I said but I also want to give back to the community. I love your support to Koekie_w, giving away $1.5M and giving away a big plot really helps the community and if I or whoever I'm sure they'll give back as I'm doing I win.
*The money will go to a great cause as Im going to be funding other community's/ Buisneses & people!*

virek

May 29, 2017
In-Game name: virek
Forum name: virek
why you want to win the plot: Mainly because I enjoy building. Since it's blank, I'd use to to work on my house building skills and sell it at a low price to a newer player.

Uni

Apr 8, 2017
narnia
In-Game name: UntitlxdUni
Forum name: Uni
why you want to win the plot: I may hand this plot to my friend who recently came back, she’s homeless and I think she’d really like the idea of a home. She tells me she can do this, and doesn’t need me, but ehh. I’d love to make her a cute little cottage to compliment her sweet heart, lols. But yeee, she’s goals.
Edit: I noticed I said “may”, change that to “will” (in the beginning)

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
In-Game name: Powerfull
Forum name: Powerfull
why you want to win the plot: Because I want to build a nice house and live there forever, I don't rlly live anywhere rn lol

ty koekieee

Khanqas

Apr 2, 2018
Canada, Ontario
society6.com
In-Game name: khanqas
Forum name: Khanqas
Why you want to win the plot: I would like to build a house on the plot and sell to players. I've never had the opportunity with this big of a plot and I think I could really enhance my skills and build an amazing house/building.

Much love, khanqas

T’Challa

Feb 25, 2018
In-Game name: AmazingSpideyy
Forum name:T'Challa
Because im building a tower for a friend and i want to place it in a plot :D
it took 3 days to build it

neepie

Jan 7, 2018
In-Game name: neepie
Forum name: neepie
why you want to win the plot: I would like to build a nice house and then resell it to players to start my construction and reality company.

I would also like to enter the raffle/giveaway

Reactions: JakeSkylar

maker_pepper

Mar 27, 2017
IGN- PepperLunch
Forum account name -maker_pepper
Why do u want to win the plot?
I wanted to use the plot to transfer my building in creative that i always wanted it to be used.
I would love to see it on the real world and not on creative.
Thank you

Reactions: JakeSkylar
Status
Not open for further replies.