1 million lost.

lostinthewqrld

sebgotbanned
sebgotbanned
Oct 12, 2017
The Netherlands
Username: lostinthewqrld
What you were doing before this occurred: Pvping, but getting kicked.
What you've lost (Only if you lost something) or what happened: Okay so i was playing in cities. Earlier this day I saw the bug report about the bank robbing, so I took my 143mil out of the bank and put it in my balance. This bug happened at the time that the server was VERY laggy and kicked us out every 30 minutes. Everything was fine with logging back in, until the 6th time it happened or so. What happened is that everyone got kicked, but I had troubles with logging back in this time. It said “Timed out” so I waited a minute or so and then tried to join again. I was at /warp bank and I was on a call with Kat. When I logged back in she hit me once so I got combat tagged, but my screen froze at “Loading world”, and then kicked me again. The thing is, I dropped 3.8 mil. Kat picked up some money and gave it back, but Gotham was there as well and refused to give it back. I’d like to have 1 million back since I can’t do anything about this, since the server was very laggy. I’ve lost: $1.000.000

@Ravenex_

@MehLife
@Atlair

lostinthewqrld

sebgotbanned
sebgotbanned
Oct 12, 2017
The Netherlands
can more than one person pick up your money? either way you really shouldnt be pvping if you dont want to lose your money...
I wasn’t pvping. I was joining the server but my screen was still on ‘Loading world’. If I was pvping it would’ve been my fault but this is the server lag.

Also, yes, they can, since I dropped around 3 mil in total, and the maximum is 1 million, so I dropped 3 ‘golden nuggets’.

TheAnonymous

Jan 16, 2019
The Anonymous Bunker
can more than one person pick up your money? either way you really shouldnt be pvping if you dont want to lose your money...
In this case, he wasn’t pvping. I don’t know why you’re commenting under this because it’s bs. He said he wasn’t pvping when this happened. This could’ve been somewhere on the streets in whole McCities. It’s the fact that someone combat tagged him, then got kicked because the server had this massive lag. He dropped 3 stone buttons with 1 million, 1 million and 800k. Kat picked up 1.8 million and paid it back but Gotham picked up 1 million. If this was while pvping it would’ve been Sebs own fault but that’s not the case. So please read the actual bug report before commenting bs.

:)

RichardGrayson

Verified
HunterZolomonn
HunterZolomonn
Millionaire
Dec 7, 2018
Gotham City
This is Seb's fault ofc if he wouldnt have been flexing at the pvp zone nothing of this would happen