Status
Not open for further replies.

Laurel

MissFrosty
MissFrosty
Jan 13, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
www.youtube.com
Heyo lovelys!! omg! im so proud of us! <3 i challenged all you lovelys a couple days ago to think of three things so be grateful for, and i said i would donate 5k for every person who participated and damnn xD i didnt expect that many people to want to participate o_O im so happy!! I think it was a really positive and lovely event! I hoped that everyone who participated enjoyed ^-^

So xD there were so many people who participated and honestly, i was so proud of you lovelys that i decided to just count the number of overall comments and do 5k for each of those ^-^ in addition i didnt make my list yet ;-; so hehe ill add that down below and add 10k for that cause im late xD Soo.... here the total of what ya'll earned ^-^

26 participants ---> $130,000
my late list xD whoops ---> $10,000
Total ---> $140,000

^-^ so thank you to all the lovelys who participated ^-^ thanks to you, a very lucky beautiful lovely is going to get 140k. It really shows how well the community can work together <3 and im so happy that this worked out.

So if you want to enter! Comment down below the following:

in-game name:
one thing your grateful for:
one thing you love about the holidays:
comments:

so one thing very special about this giveaway, is you can enter as many times as you wish, as long as ur answers are different for #2 and #3 ^-^ hehe

So good luck lovelys <3 i wish you the best of luck, and happy holidays!! The winner will be announced Dec 13th :>

Ena

Verified
eeena
eeena
Citizen
Nov 5, 2017
TikTok
in-game name: 8x16
one thing your grateful for: Everything except negativity honestly
one thing you love about the holidays: SLEEP, you can sleep in omg and not stress about school
comments: ily laurel ;)

wisemanjp

Verified
wisemanjp
wisemanjp
Jan 13, 2018
the ink inside a ballpoint pen
in-game name: wisemanjp
one thing your grateful for: The new staff team, police members, and Nibble for bringing the server to life again. I'm also grateful for my family, and how much they do to promote my art career and interests, including gaming, and towards the holidays and our Christmas party!
one thing you love about the holidays: food
comments: HEY, I EXIST!

Chancey

Dec 2, 2018
IGN: Intellectuall
One thing I'm grateful for: The family by my side, for without their support I wouldn't be alive today
One thing I love about the holidays: It's a time to get together with the family I love and make wonderful memories
Comment: Laurel is the best, and everyone else is also equally as awesome :)

JvstEthan

Verified
jvstwolfy
jvstwolfy
Citizen
Dec 10, 2018
in-game name: jvstethan
-
one thing your grateful for: it thankful that i helped my good friend irl become happy and not commit suicide.
-
one thing you love about the holidays: i’m thankful to see my family on christmas eve , the cousins and aunts i only see on christmas , i enjoy catching up with them.
-
comments: idk actually what to put here so ima just say , take care <3

RichardGrayson

Verified
HunterZolomonn
HunterZolomonn
Millionaire
Dec 7, 2018
Gotham City
in-game name: NotStunningly
one thing your grateful for: For having my bois and my family yeah aight
one thing you love about the holidays: lmao that my family talks to each other we never talk or visit each other ayy xd and i play fortnite with my fam 00f
comments: yeah aight blueface baby

Dwimmer

Principal
jjaacckkssoonn
jjaacckkssoonn
Jun 21, 2018
Australia
google.com
in-game name: Dwimmer
one thing your grateful for: I'm Grateful For Love. Everyday I Wake Up And Experience Unending Love From My Family. I Then Come Online And Get Even More Love And Kindness From Everyone Of You Guys <3
one thing you love about the holidays: Being Able To Travel The World, I Love Experiencing New Cultures And Traditions And During The Holidays My Family Often Goes To Another County To Spend A Few Weeks In And Its Amazing!!! I Have Met So Many Wonderful People From Other Countries Some Of Who I Am Still Friends With!! :D
comments: Thank you - I Have Now Been Apart Of This Amazing Community For Exactly 6 months!!! And Throughout My Time Here, So Many People Have Helped Me, Given Me Opportunities And Been Fabulous Friends. Even When People Are Not Helping Me I See Everyone Being Kind To The New Players And Giving Them A HAnd. I Hope This Love Continues In Its Extremity.

ThatOneGuy4205

Jul 11, 2017
Never gonna tell, UK
in-game name: ThatOneGuy4205 (current nickname is SantaClaus for that festive spirit)
one thing your grateful for: I'd definitely say I'm grateful for several friends around where I live and where I used to live when I was at university last year. In the past 1 1/2 years things have just been a literal rollercoaster - failed university, got my second ever job, got fired, started another university course closer to home, screwed up on 3/8 units for the entire year. I'm just glad for the people I've met both where I used to live while at university and the guys I've met on my current course, at least they give me some form of merit merit for the things that I do both on and off the course I'm taking
one thing you love about the holidays: Being 19 I like to eat a lot, drink even more, open presents, drink a little more, Christmas dinner, more drink, eating, drinking more and sleeping (repeat for the next 7 days until New Year's Day xD)
comments: might as well give this thing a shot

Louder

Verified
PraitoPotato
PraitoPotato
Resident
Dec 8, 2018
in-game name: PraitoPotato
-----------------------------------------------
one thing your grateful for: My Friend And Family
one thing you love about the holidays: Sleep, Friend, Bowling, Game Parties at midnight, And Electronic Music Parties (I Am Dj so... xD)
comments: <3 Good Luck, Everyone! <3 Good Wishes From Georgia! <3

RichardGrayson

Verified
HunterZolomonn
HunterZolomonn
Millionaire
Dec 7, 2018
Gotham City
in-game name: ThatOneGuy4205 (current nickname is SantaClaus for that festive spirit)
one thing your grateful for: I'd definitely say I'm grateful for several friends around where I live and where I used to live when I was at university last year. In the past 1 1/2 years things have just been a literal rollercoaster - failed university, got my second ever job, got fired, started another university course closer to home, screwed up on 3/8 units for the entire year. I'm just glad for the people I've met both where I used to live while at university and the guys I've met on my current course, at least they give me some form of merit merit for the things that I do both on and off the course I'm taking
one thing you love about the holidays: Being 19 I like to eat a lot, drink even more, open presents, drink a little more, Christmas dinner, more drink, eating, drinking more and sleeping (repeat for the next 7 days until New Year's Day xD)
comments: might as well give this thing a shot
if u failed university dont play minecraft .-.

Reactions: Spirit and Minty

Laurel

MissFrosty
MissFrosty
Jan 13, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
www.youtube.com
in-game name: jvstethan
-
one thing your grateful for: it thankful that i helped my good friend irl become happy and not commit suicide.
-
one thing you love about the holidays: i’m thankful to see my family on christmas eve , the cousins and aunts i only see on christmas , i enjoy catching up with them.
-
comments: idk actually what to put here so ima just say , take care <3
Eek sorry i posted this later than expected ;-; BUT CONGRATS TO @JvstEthan!! let me know when ur online so i can give you your reward!!

Status
Not open for further replies.