Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfloverlol

Wolfloverlol
Wolfloverlol
Jun 2, 2018
McCities fun amazing server
Username: 18x16
Creative plot: Busted_me_x creative plot (he didnt tell me the number its a wood build with black glass)
City plot you want the build moved to: ei2

heres him giving permission

2019-05-27_14.57.45.png

i also would like the basement elevators lined up with the new ones in the new build
and i would like to keep the basements and i Need a price for transfer before transferring.

Reactions: ItzJazzMade

Wolfloverlol

Wolfloverlol
Wolfloverlol
Jun 2, 2018
McCities fun amazing server
Ugh I hate when I have to wait to open my bar and grill for this transfer to be done, I was supposed to open 3 days ago but it is what it is. I still have things I need to get done for the basements because I am asking to keep the basements that are currently there and possibly having the very last basement cleared out and also if you can move the old elevators in line with the ones in the new build once it is transferred. I contacted JustYourTypical in game before I made this post for how much this would cost and he said 18750 in game, I have 18800 in my /bank and would really like to have this done before bank robbing is added so I don’t lose that money for the transfer. But I get why no transfers are getting done, and that’s fine, this is just pushing me back on opening my bar and grill which is what this transfer is for. Because of that, I can’t release a date to the public on when the grand opening would be on for opening my bar and grill. This is kinda annoying to me but I completely understand why these are taking a while and that’s completely ok, all I’m asking is if it can possibly be completed in the next 4-6 days. I understand that if it’s more like 8-10 days for this to be completed and that’s alright, it’s no ones fault I know the staff that do transfers are inactive besides justyourtypical due to school and family related things. All I wanted to get out there is that I am getting annoyed that I can’t release a date for my grand opening. I don’t mean to rush the staff that deals with transfers.

Reactions: ItzJazzMade
Status
Not open for further replies.