Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfloverlol

Wolfloverlol
Wolfloverlol
Jun 2, 2018
McCities fun amazing server
My ign is 18x16
The subject i want to teach is: how to save money, making sf items, and how to find the correct job that fits you.
My rank is: Citizen
I would warn them then if they continue to misbehave i will send them to the principals office.
Yes i have a discord account my discord is @Wolfloverlol#9677
My Timezone is Eastern Standard Time
The reason why i want to become a teacher is because i love teaching things that aren't normally taught irl.
I do agree to be a Good Role Model.

Wolfloverlol

Wolfloverlol
Wolfloverlol
Jun 2, 2018
McCities fun amazing server
I will teach everyone weekly how to save money one tip a day, tip one would be like how to start saving money, I would say along the lines of Today we are going to start learning how to save money, today is step one where you will be listening and then next week will be an activity on money saving ok, here’s a book for step one, please read through it a few times for your homework tonight, but today I will cover what the money saving process is

wisemanjp

Verified
wisemanjp
wisemanjp
Jan 13, 2018
the ink inside a ballpoint pen
Homework can't exactly be collected after school, so would you be able to make it classwork ?

Also, not every student comes on the same day, so normally the lessons have to be individual so those who didn't come earlier still understand the material. Is there a way you could modify your lesson plan to this rubric?

Acer

Bpacer
Bpacer
Mar 4, 2018
I'm sorry, but your app doesn't contain too much information which will make a difficult decision.

Reactions: Bellaa
Status
Not open for further replies.