<3 Staff <3

Acer

Bpacer
Bpacer
Mar 4, 2018
From the *Thread title* you might already know what this is about. "Staff" <333
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Staff is what makes the server run and what makes me safe playing McCities. Every single staff makes me feel welcomed and makes me feel happy. They always inspire me to do more and make me achieve more! :D
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Arius- You are one of my the best staff. I've never seen a staff waste money on a player. You buying me the name tag was too much and I was so happy that you've done this for me. When I first joined McCities you were there to greet me and make me feel welcomed although I did bother you a bit since I was just learning. You surprising me for things is something that motivates me to give back and I'm just blessed to have you along my trip Arius. I'm glad you become staff and you so deserve it!!.:D :D *, THANK YOU*

Leanne & PrinceChxrming- You are one of the best staff. You always make me feel happy and you always make things fun for me and everyone! You and prince do so much for me and I'm just blessed to have you guys along my trip. You guys always motivate me and give me the best experience and make me more active because I just get more excited. You always make me laugh with your's guy scents of humor! You both deserve being staff because you do so much for us and everyone including all staff! *, THANK YOU LEANNE AND PRINCE! <3*

Sundae22- You are also one of the best staff in McCities. You are so kind and so respectful and always help me through my journey throughout McCities. You always have cool things in plan and you and all the staff members come up with great ideas and a great source of energy to inspire everyone including me! I always like asking you and everyone else for help so I may or not annoy you time to time. :) *, THANK YOU!*

Kiri, Heather & Coban- You guys are one of the best developers of Minecraft. I've never seen this kind of cool activity going on and you spend your time to build everything and script and crate everything that you have today is just incredible. I sometimes go on a random server and I get bored just looking at it and really nothing to do but when I joined McCities I've just got too curious and so motivated to play because everything was simple and showed me around town! *, THANK YOU KIRI, HEATHER, & COBAN!*

Graphic_Elf- You are one of the best staff! I'm glad you became the principle of McCities just because you are so kind and so fun to play with and you are hilarious when it comes to school time. You make it so fun to play around either outside of the school zone or in! I was just blown away how my Teacher Application got accepted on my 1st try and everyone was just too kind! Dark, Death, Meh, Trump, Creeper, Mitchel, Kiri, Turkey, & You made me feel so welcomed to have my first real job1 :D I'm just so glad to have you as a person to talk to randomly and being so kind! *, THANK YOU*

XxIronFistxX- You are one of the best staff! I'm glad you've become staff. You are incredible to play with and congrats on becoming Arch just now! Before you become arch, you helped me make a house and helped me think of new styles. We also have our creative plots right next to each other where you helped me build a house. :D *, THANK YOU*

Powerfull- You are one of the best staff! I'm glad you are staff because you help motivate players and make people laugh! You are incredible to talk with either to me or other players. :D You are great at giving advice and great at making us laugh. When I need help with something your always right on it and you never hesitate which is something I like about you which makes me happy and more motivated to help others without no hesitations! :D *THANK YOU!*

MehLife- You are one of the best staff! I'm glad you're staff! You are a really incredible person! You are funny and always ready to help. Working with you in the school zone is really fun including all teachers, Working with all teachers and playing along is an incredible experience! You are really fun to talk too if anything is going wrong and you are really hilarious! *, THANK YOU!*
Gjegevey- You are a great helper- You are fun to work with and you are really fun! I know you will become a great staff! The first time I've met you was really fun to talk to you! I hope you will become a Moderator soon! Wish you luck! Thank you for all the motivation also! *, THANK YOU*
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Thank you to all the Staff Members that help out make this community great and motivate everyone including me the most! :D Thank you to all the players and staff because without you guys I will never be able to make it this far with everyone's motivation, kindness, and generosityyy! :D THANK YOUUUUU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART!!!!!!!! <333333
From the loved- BPACER <3

T

Trump15024

From the *Thread title* you might already know what this is about. "Staff" <333
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Staff is what makes the server run and what makes me safe playing McCities. Every single staff makes me feel welcomed and makes me feel happy. They always inspire me to do more and make me achieve more! :D
Arius- You are one of my the best staff. I've never seen a staff waste money on a player. You buying me the name tag was too much and I was so happy that you've done this for me. When I first joined McCities you were there to greet me and make me feel welcomed although I did bother you a bit since I was just learning. You surprising me for things is something that motivates me to give back and I'm just blessed to have you along my trip Arius. I'm glad you become staff and you so deserve it!!.:D:D *, THANK YOU*

Leanne & PrinceChxrming- You are one of the best staff. You always make me feel happy and you always make things fun for me and everyone! You and prince do so much for me and I'm just blessed to have you guys along my trip. You guys always motivate me and give me the best experience and make me more active because I just get more excited. You always make me laugh with your's guy scents of humor! You both deserve being staff because you do so much for us and everyone including all staff! *, THANK YOU LEANNE AND PRINCE! <3*

Sundae22- You are also one of the best staff in McCities. You are so kind and so respectful and always help me through my journey throughout McCities. You always have cool things in plan and you and all the staff members come up with great ideas and a great source of energy to inspire everyone including me! I always like asking you and everyone else for help so I may or not annoy you time to time. :) *, THANK YOU!*

Kiri, Heather & Coban- You guys are one of the best developers of Minecraft. I've never seen this kind of cool activity going on and you spend your time to build everything and script and crate everything that you have today is just incredible. I sometimes go on a random server and I get bored just looking at it and really nothing to do but when I joined McCities I've just got too curious and so motivated to play because everything was simple and showed me around town! *, THANK YOU KIRI, HEATHER, & COBAN!*

Graphic_Elf- You are one of the best staff! I'm glad you became the principle of McCities just because you are so kind and so fun to play with and you are hilarious when it comes to school time. You make it so fun to play around either outside of the school zone or in! I was just blown away how my Teacher Application got accepted on my 1st try and everyone was just too kind! Dark, Death, Meh, Trump, Creeper, Mitchel, Kiri, Turkey, & You made me feel so welcomed to have my first real job1 :D I'm just so glad to have you as a person to talk to randomly and being so kind! *, THANK YOU*

XxIronFistxX- You are one of the best staff! I'm glad you've become staff. You are incredible to play with and congrats on becoming Arch just now! Before you become arch, you helped me make a house and helped me think of new styles. We also have our creative plots right next to each other where you helped me build a house. :D *, THANK YOU*

Powerfull- You are one of the best staff! I'm glad you are staff because you help motivate players and make people laugh! You are incredible to talk with either to me or other players. :D You are great at giving advice and great at making us laugh. When I need help with something your always right on it and you never hesitate which is something I like about you which makes me happy and more motivated to help others without no hesitations! :D *THANK YOU!*

MehLife- You are one of the best staff! I'm glad you're staff! You are a really incredible person! You are funny and always ready to help. Working with you in the school zone is really fun including all teachers, Working with all teachers and playing along is an incredible experience! You are really fun to talk too if anything is going wrong and you are really hilarious! *, THANK YOU!*
Gjegevey- You are a great helper- You are fun to work with and you are really fun! I know you will become a great staff! The first time I've met you was really fun to talk to you! I hope you will become a Moderator soon! Wish you luck! Thank you for all the motivation also! *, THANK YOU*
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Thank you to all the Staff Members that help out make this community great and motivate everyone including me the most! :D Thank you to all the players and staff because without you guys I will never be able to make it this far with everyone's motivation, kindness, and generosityyy! :D THANK YOUUUUU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART!!!!!!!! <333333
From the loved- BPACER <3
Couldn't agree more. And wait heathers a developer now xd?

Acer

Bpacer
Bpacer
Mar 4, 2018
Well Heather is a former staff and I wasn't too sure. Although every staff needs some kind of motivation so I guess Heather got a promotion from me. lol