Dec 13, 2016
Japan
1. What is your username?
3ndermxn

2. What is your server rank?
Citizen

3. Do you have a discord account?
Yes

4. What builds would you like to submit?
The plots I'm submitting include: 4, 6, 7, 8
(each plot kind of showcases a different aspect of my building style and whatnot so I want to provide a variety)

5. Why would you like to be an architect?
I want to be an architect because I feel that I would be a valuable asset to the McCities build team. I love to build and have a strong passion for it. I try to be someone that other builders can look up to and be able to ask for help from. I want to be able to showcase my skills and inspire other players. I also would like to become more involved with the community on McCities and I think this would be a great way to do that!

6. How would you contribute to community projects?
When working on community projects I would do my best to help out in whatever way I can. Paying attention to the details of a request is of utmost importance and being able to accomplish that is something I would strive to do. I want to be able to work together and help the community improve and being able to work on community projects would a great way to get into the field!

Reactions: ItzJazzMade

sundae22

Former Staff
Architect
Verified
sundae22
sundae22
Jan 3, 2017
New England
bunnyislandmc.weebly.com
The interiors have a bunch of empty space in them. You build large homes and they can sometimes be hard to fill, if this is the case feel free to experiment with smaller ones! Some advice I have would be to add depth to the windows on your fourth plot by setting them back a block (or moving the exterior out). The home on your sixth plot is cool and futuristic, but I'm not sure if it would fit in the city anywhere. Try building a couple more furnished ones in the modern and traditional styles. Thank you :)

Reactions: ItzJazzMade
Status
Not open for further replies.