Ena

Verified
eeena
eeena
Citizen
Nov 5, 2017
TikTok
Hey everyone!!How are you?.... me 2.
Anyways, I believe you could've guessed it by the title of this thread, i will be giving away 500k .Why may you ask? Just cause I will lol. This won't be a long thread, im boring.

Giveaway end date: FEBUARY 23rd,2019
HOW TO ENTER:
COMMENT BELOW YOUR ANSWERS TO THE FOLLOWING "QUESTIONS":

-Ign (Your Minecraft Username):
-Why do you want this money? :
-Things you are thankful for:
-One thing you like about Mccities:

PLAYER WILL BE PICKED BY RANDOM NAME PICKER!!!!!!!!!

Good Luck ,Have fun! <3 Nauqthy,Ena

RichardGrayson

Verified
HunterZolomonn
HunterZolomonn
Millionaire
Dec 7, 2018
Gotham City
-Ign (Your Minecraft Username): RichardGraysonn
-Why do you want this money? : To get PVP Gear and start my company
-Things you are thankful for: Having my family and food.
-One thing you like about Mccities: Uh the buildings and plugins

Dwimmer

Principal
jjaacckkssoonn
jjaacckkssoonn
Jun 21, 2018
Australia
google.com
-Ign (Your Minecraft Username): Dwimmer
-Why do you want this money? : To save up for a mansion to finally settle down in
-Things you are thankful for : My Friends
-One thing you like about Mccities: I love that, everyone, even if they are busy, is willing to help out a friend <3

T

Trump15024

Ign (Your Minecraft Username): Trump15024
-Why do you want this money? : To save up to buy stuff and help re-do bob
-Things you are thankful for: God, Family, Ena :)>) Froztystars, McCities, everything
-One thing you like about Mccities: Froztystars/friends on here

Spyders_Crypt

Spyders_Crypt
Spyders_Crypt
Feb 19, 2018
Kepler-452b
Ign- Spyders_Crypt
Why you want this money- to start a business involving slimefun, real estate and more!
Things you are thankful for- Family, friends, McCities, practically everything
One thing you like about McCities- The community, it’s a one of a kind community, friendly, caring, helpful

Acer

Bpacer
Bpacer
Mar 4, 2018
-Ign- Bpacer
-Things you are thankful for: My Family, McCities (Staff, Teachers, Players) and so much more
-One thing you like about Mccities: The community! Everyone is so kind, and helpful to one another! <3

Spirit

Architect
Verified
Maerl
Maerl
Feb 25, 2017
-Ign (Your Minecraft Username): Maerl
-Why do you want this money? : Don't really want money, but its nice having and being able to do almost anything like getting a new house or spending on small pointless things for a laugh. Like buying a sf guide for $100,000.
-Things you are thankful for: Everyone on this server. Everyone on here is nice and can make me laugh or cheer up whenever I am on. I am also thankful for family and friends. They make my life better in many ways and just not being popular. I'm not.
-One thing you like about Mccities: The community (a really popular answer, but its true). I also, like the roles we can play in this server. We have doctors, miners, helpers, and police. Everyone is just amazing. (Sorry that this is more than one thing.)

Good luck to everyone. Thx Ena, for this opportunity.

pengyy

Verified
Pengy2552
Pengy2552
Millionaire
May 20, 2018
my messenger pigeon
Username : Pengy2552
Why do you want this money? : Who doesn't want free money :3. (But in all seriousness its so that I can buy more plots to store stuff in cuz I never sort my chests out)
Things that you are thankful for : Erm, a lot of things.. like things... and coca cola haribo candy :D
One thing you like about mccities : special community? (multiple meanings in special)

Gabbygytes

Aspectual
Aspectual
Sep 26, 2017
your Heart
aspectual.pw
Username: Aspectual
Why do you want this money?: This is something that I can buy for my daily needs.
Things that you are thankful for: Erm, a lot of things.. like things... and coca cola haribo candy :D
One thing you like about this server: Special community? (multiple meanings in special)

Monkey

xxM0nkeyxx
xxM0nkeyxx
Jul 23, 2018
Australia
-Ign (Your Minecraft Username): xxM0nkeyxx
-Why do you want this money? : I would really love to use this money so that I could buy myself a house- I have one I got my eye on but I cant direct enough resources in order to purchase it.
-Things you are thankful for: I am thankful for all my friends- especially on mccities. This server is so epic and i have so many amazing friends. they help me get through my day to day!
-One thing you like about Mccities: I love the community. Everyone is so kind and giving to each other and its so amazing to be apart of this community

Minty

Verified
Mintyness
Mintyness
Citizen
Dec 22, 2017
dreamstate
-Ign (Your Minecraft Username): Mintyness
-Why do you want this money? : Maybe to buy a new plot or something nice
-Things you are thankful for: Friends (irl and in game), family, being alive
-One thing you like about Mccities: the community!

Wolfloverlol

Wolfloverlol
Wolfloverlol
Jun 2, 2018
McCities fun amazing server
-Ign (Your Minecraft Username) PrankStarREE
-Why do you want this money? : To start off my businesses i own a bar and grill and real estate, Atm i can't start them off atm because i'm pooraf and brokeaf buying horses for my husbands and i's house for pets.
-Things you are thankful for: School , this server, everyone on the server, GOD, Music, Minecraft, friends, family, cars, youtube, being alive, Money, technology, wifi, and SOOOOO many more.
-One thing you like about Mccities: I like everything about mccities. besides when plugins are down.

Why does a chicken coop have 2 doors??

Because If it had 4 doors it would be a chicken sedan!

Bob_49

Former Staff
Bob_49
Bob_49
Jan 22, 2018
Space
-Ign (Your Minecraft Username): Bob_49
-Why do you want this money? : To buy my house back
-Things you are thankful for: Family, friends, food, electronics, being alive, @Ena :)
-One thing you like about Mccities: This is one of the Minecraft communities I’ve actually been super involved in. Also it’s a pretty fun server to find friends on

CraziKid312

Dec 7, 2018
Minecraft Username : crazikid312
Why do you want this money? : I am not rich so i want the money to buy houses and i want to split my money with some friends so we can all be good together.
Things you are thankful for : That there are players that helped me in the begin and now i want to do that.
One thing you like about Mccities : How everybody knows their friends etc. :D

I Hope that i get picked :D but also good luck to the other players!
-Greetings Crazikid312

Obsidian

Obsidiangalaxy
Obsidiangalaxy
Oct 22, 2017
Username: Obsidiangalaxy
Why: To buy a nice size house to give back to the community by adding a bunch of new people to the house
Im thankful for: just about everything
One thing I like about this server: I can’t just name one thing lol

Lateley

Jan 11, 2019
Mars
-Ign (Your Minecraft Username): P00rAF
-Why do you want this money? : Because I want it to get better armor to go against stronger people
-Things you are thankful for: My family supporting me and my friends alongside
-One thing you like about Mccities: The realistic system of modelling the daily lives of citizens
1549667751264.png