Accepted __spiderman____ ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

__spiderman____

Feb 4, 2022
Minecraft Username:__spiderman____
The staff that banned you: @shroomchi
Reason for ban: griefing
Proof against the ban: i did the crime of griefing i was griefing gabe about getting a transfer request done i admitt it was pretty annoying but i do feel that the punishment was a bit harsh i already got warned and i told them i would stop and i did but then like a week later shroomchi decided to ban me for something already solved i miss MC cities so much i wish i could be back i promise to change my actions if that is not the reason that i was banned then i am dumbfounded i was on the server then i left for almost 2 weeks and i tried to get on again and saw that i was banned please forgive me and take unbanning me into consideration i love mc cities and my friends do too they play a lot i have a house and i dont want it sold

shroomchi

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Verified
shroomchi
shroomchi
Oct 11, 2017
Griefing
-
Any form of Griefing within the city is strictly prohibited. Griefing may entail breaking down a decent house prior to building a replacement in creative to transfer or stealing and breaking items in regions you are added to. [Permanent ban]
I will shorten the ban to 3 days and give you a 2nd chance. In these 3 days, I hope you take the time to familiarize yourself with our guidelines and server rules as 3rd chances do not come often. Appeal will be accepted. Griefed region has been rolled back and thus will be revoked.

Reactions: Trump15024
Status
Not open for further replies.