Case Closed _Chick_fil_a_ Theft

Status
Not open for further replies.

LostFlame

Aug 26, 2018
1. Who are you accusing? I am accusing @_chick_fil_a_
2. What are your claims/accusations? Three of my Slimefun carbonado edged energy capacitors turned into heads over a reset. I msged @Dwimmer to see if he could fix them, he then told me to put a chest down and insert the three items so that higher staff could come change them. (And that he made a request to the staff). I come back later and the items are missing, I ask @lostinthewqrld to come over and he checks the chest and says @_chick_fil_a_ was the one who stole them. Seb was kind enough to give me three of his personal slimefun materials to tie me over, but I want my slimefun blocks back. He also was receiving and ignoring my messages as well, when I tried to politely ask him to return the stolen objects.
3. Any additional proof you can provide us?
Yes, I have screenshots.

Attachments

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
I'm so sorry this got lost, but I do need screenshots of the actual items stolen in order to price them.
If you can get any Police officer or staffmember in game to get you the logs then that's much appreciated!

Reactions: SkyTaker153

LostFlame

Aug 26, 2018
Here is a screenshot Tuliao took when he looked at the chest. These were Carbonado Edged Energy Capacitors that had turned into heads. I was told to leave them in the chest by Dwimmer somebody with a higher rank could turn them back into the SF item. (He made a request for it to happen)

Attachments

LostFlame

Aug 26, 2018
They where from your own stash, and I wanna give em back once I get what was actually stolen from me. I dont think you or anybody should have to give your own stuff because other people are stealing stuff.

F3dus

Jan 30, 2020
_chick_fil_a Has a bad rep in doin this. One time, he "tp" killed me, and another he denied stealin from my wife. I've seen him in 3+ court cases

shroomchi

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Verified
shroomchi
shroomchi
Oct 11, 2017
Do not leave your chests unlocked in the future. Your item was replaced by another staff member and there is not a way for the player to compensate you since they are currently banned.
Will be marking the case as closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.