Case Closed _Davina robbed my house!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DenViseGris

Nov 18, 2016
1. _Davina she was also called _Zara and xXSkyeXx
2. She robbed my apartment. We were msging when i told that i would give her her apartment back. But then she told me that she didnt want and i asked why. She then showed me a room with all empty chest and on the lock her name was on.
3. It is in danish so i have used google translate to translate it.
2017-01-30_16.06.34.png
oversættelse 1.png

Davina

Nov 2, 2016
Hey, its Davina, 1st I wasn't even stealing at the time.... I agree to that I did it for yesterday, when my Private signs were there, annnd still had set home there.... But okay, And I didn't even said the thing like u have translated... XD Look at ur screenshot

So Good Luck :)

DenViseGris

Nov 18, 2016
Hey, its Davina, 1st I wasn't even stealing at the time.... I agree to that I did it for yesterday, when my Private signs were there, annnd still had set home there.... But okay, And I didn't even said the thing like u have translated... XD Look at ur screenshot

So Good Luck :)
We could get another dane to translate it.

H

Heather

I have a few questions not answered by the evidence shown here. Who currently owned the apartment at the time of this situation? Was _Davina added to the apartment if she was not the current owner? Who were the chests locked by? I would like both of you to answer me here in a comment.

DenViseGris

Nov 18, 2016
Right now i own the apartment and before that she owned it. Davina was not added but had set home there and took the things that i had not locked. Which she said was worth 250 K. She was also the one who had locked the chest.

H

Heather

So follow up questions, you did not have any of these chests locked? Was it her items from before moving out that you had left unlocked and she simply took from unlocked chests?

Davina

Nov 2, 2016
I still had the Lock signs on when he rented it, but he forgot to remove them, so I just did /Home and then I saw he had rented it, and then I took my old stuff... So I didn't took them from the chest when he had unlocked them, but when the locking signs still was with me And Olivias Names...

DenViseGris

Nov 18, 2016
I don't understand how it is okay to rob someones house as long that your lock is still on.

Status
Not open for further replies.