A hacker catcher as a job :)

zzm6899

zzm6899
zzm6899
May 30, 2017
Photography land
I personally think there should be a few people who have secret perms to catch hackers when staff isnt on or when they dont have time.

These people should just have spectate as a perm during their shift so they can fly around invis looking for xrayers and looking what the person is doing through their eyes. When they finish their shift they tp back to where they started their shift so they cant tp somewhere else to cheat :)

I have alot of experience catching hackers from used to owning 2 servers that are now non existant. And seeing people hack is just horrible.

Thx for reading! :)

Dwimmer

Principal
jjaacckkssoonn
jjaacckkssoonn
Jun 21, 2018
Australia
google.com
I feel that this role isn't really needed.

One - When people are hacking almost always other players will report them so staff can easily look at the evidence and ban when they get online. The only thing that players wouldn't report for is Xray but Xray doesn't even really give players an advantage so it's not a hugggee problem and staff can do Xray checks when they are online, and staff are on throughout lots of parts of the day.

Two - This has permissions which could be abused and so the only people who would most likely be accepted are people who also have a good chance for a staff member so why not just apply for staff.

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
Being a hacker doesn't even give an advantage on here much. Also we have great anti-hacking software that can hammer the hacking noobs without staff doing anything

Also who would even get these perms (some of which are even sr mod.)

Honestly interested. I think some community workers are always welcome but they would need a purpose that staff doesn't fulfill yet. And we do a lot xd

Reactions: JacksonRop2442