IMPORTANT A new city

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone hope you are doing well
The staff at mccities with the aid of the architects have decided having a fresh brand new city would benefit the server. The focus of this is to freshen up the server as the current city we have has been there for 5 years.
This new city will not result in the current one we have being deleted so do not worry about your plots getting lost but however just add more to the city we have. We will be working on some sort of transportation method to try and eliminate the use of some warps
We don’t expect this to be done overnight and are hoping this to be done within 1-4 months if things go smoothly.
If you do have any questions let us know down below
Thank you as always

Comments

Status

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
yeaaaah! I hope it will either be futuristic or very rusty with bricks and stone mansions. why? cuz thats my fav type of builds.

but like a futuristic city center with speedy subways and easy air transport (mini airports)
have it filled with cool lighting and modern minigames. Arcades, modern shops, tv stores, tech companies. Solar panel fields on the roofs. etc etc.

Go for that City of the future vibe. I think it could be really cool.

also jaj! We can host a name competition!

Lateley

Jan 11, 2019
Mars
yeaaaah! I hope it will either be futuristic or very rusty with bricks and stone mansions. why? cuz thats my fav type of builds.

but like a futuristic city center with speedy subways and easy air transport (mini airports)
have it filled with cool lighting and modern minigames. Arcades, modern shops, tv stores, tech companies. Solar panel fields on the roofs. etc etc.

That's what i'm thinking :p

Lateley

Jan 11, 2019
Mars
since this a roleplay server why not make a smaller(more cramped) map. I visited blockdrop.org and their city looks pretty nice cramped toegther. Their city system sucks like hell but i lik the idea of cramped plots

Lateley

Jan 11, 2019
Mars
cayman is very very big with tons of unregioned plots, and newcity has an ok size for shop, bank, etc. I think 3 worlds may be a bit too much. Plus, it might create more lag

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
cayman is very very big with tons of unregioned plots, and newcity has an ok size for shop, bank, etc. I think 3 worlds may be a bit too much. Plus, it might create more lag
it will be in the same world as cayman

laggynab

laggynab
laggynab
Oct 25, 2016
maldives

I think this is a great idea for your own island :D? I hope that you work hard on what you already have ok?

Reactions: ItzJazzMade
Status