adding some not enough what im think (maybe)

CaptainZDniss

May 25, 2017
im suggestion for army wearing :
- Camo woodland Hat
- Camo woodland Shirt
- Camo woodland pants
- Camo woodland shoes

and i suggest to adding some Special ops to catch brutal criminal like criminal has wear 2 vest unstopable
also using some special weapon and i am suggesting for criminal has plan for robbing bank to get a bunch of gold valuable and criminal has alert wanted if they're still going robbing and dificult raising if they still do criminal and also adding some more weapons such a gun and baton or baton tazer or tazer gun for police , SWAT , Special ops , Army

after the suggestion i want thank you for owner im lucky get this server for filling my boring and friendly staff and member

Reactions: Powerfull

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
im suggestion for army wearing :
- Camo woodland Hat
- Camo woodland Shirt
- Camo woodland pants
- Camo woodland shoes

and i suggest to adding some Special ops to catch brutal criminal like criminal has wear 2 vest unstopable
also using some special weapon and i am suggesting for criminal has plan for robbing bank to get a bunch of gold valuable and criminal has alert wanted if they're still going robbing and dificult raising if they still do criminal and also adding some more weapons such a gun and baton or baton tazer or tazer gun for police , SWAT , Special ops , Army

after the suggestion i want thank you for owner im lucky get this server for filling my boring and friendly staff and member
Army is not a thing.

Reactions: lostinthewqrld

Ciel

Former Staff
Oct 25, 2016
The army base is only there for private roleplay purposes, not public.

Reactions: Powerfull