Denied Alex_the_cool_11's Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Allex

Feb 11, 2018
Minecraft username: Alex_the_cool_11
Staff that banned you: @Trump15024
Reason for ban: Server Disrespect
Proof against the ban: Hi! I recently got banned by trump15024, because I said that "I gotta go, I'm leaving the regime". When I said so, I didn't call the server a regime, I recently called my country a regime, because I had to leave the server because I was gonna travel to Another country, which isn't a regime according to my personal opinions. So trump15024 took me wrong, and I take this as he took this as a misunderstanding. Thank you

Trump15024

Staff member
Verified
Police
trump15024
trump15024
Police
Mar 18, 2017
Minecraft username: Alex_the_cool_11
Staff that banned you: @Trump15024
Reason for ban: Server Disrespect
Proof against the ban: Hi! I recently got banned by trump15024, because I said that "I gotta go, I'm leaving the regime". When I said so, I didn't call the server a regime, I recently called my country a regime, because I had to leave the server because I was gonna travel to Another country, which isn't a regime according to my personal opinions. So trump15024 took me wrong, and I take this as he took this as a misunderstanding. Thank you
To explain more in detail why this ban was given throughout the day today you have been messaging me and other players saying "we don't have freedom of speech on this server" "staff has more rights than us". You were warned earlier today because you were ordering around staff, harassing people who were pvping, and was being a general nuisance. Right after you had complained that you had no freedom of speech on the server you said in chat "I am leaving this regime" and logged off the server. It is pretty clear the way you used the word regime and its context. (btw this is just a quick note to upper staff who read this appeal)
Screen Shot 2019-01-26 at 4.47.14 PM.png
Screen Shot 2019-01-26 at 4.52.05 PM.png
Screen Shot 2019-01-26 at 4.48.50 PM.png

Allex

Feb 11, 2018
Well, but @Trump15024, In the first screenshot I was talking about my homecountry in real Life the way I feel, and in the 3rd one I was talking about a social media account on Instagram, where my friend was earlier allowed to post, but then later got banned from posting.

Trump15024

Staff member
Verified
Police
trump15024
trump15024
Police
Mar 18, 2017
Well, but @Trump15024, In the first screenshot I was talking about my homecountry in real Life the way I feel, and in the 3rd one I was talking about a social media account on Instagram, where my friend was earlier allowed to post, but then later got banned from posting.
Your argument might be believable except when you take in the account you were questioning me when I banned your friend last week for calling the server corrupt. In fact you created a political group targeting police and even complained in public posts and argued with mehlife about having freedom of speech to start your group. You can see where I even said in the screenshot “this is just a Minecraft server” after your comments on freedom of speech. I will leave this up to upper staff but I felt it was the responsibility of myself as a staff member to explain your ban.

Allex

Feb 11, 2018
@Trump15024 Don't you understand that freedom of speech is important without anyone getting banned for expressing opinions. Questioning a staff member for banning someone is the same as a ban appeal, but in game. About the political Group, If you are trying to forbid me to create a political Group, why are you then ok with people creating gangs, which is also a controversial thing.

Trump15024

Staff member
Verified
Police
trump15024
trump15024
Police
Mar 18, 2017
@Trump15024 Don't you understand that freedom of speech is important without anyone getting banned for expressing opinions. Questioning a staff member for banning someone is the same as a ban appeal, but in game. About the political Group, If you are trying to forbid me to create a political Group, why are you then ok with people creating gangs, which is also a controversial thing.
"Questioning a staff member for banning someone is the same as a ban appeal, but in game. I thought the friend you were talking about was banned on instagram? Here you just admitted you asked me about your friends ban since he was talking about corruption. So which one is it? The reason I pointed this out was you were challenging the server if you have freedom of speech which you said above it had to do with your home country. If you have any more questions you can message me or another staff member but upper staff makes the decision on if you are unbanned.

Allex

Feb 11, 2018
Well, Trump, I was seriously talking about my friend (it's another person, don't worry crazikid312) that uses Instagram, because he got banned for calling the account on which he could publish materials corrupt. Not thank you

Allex

Feb 11, 2018
Allex, I understand that the Freedom of Speech is important for mankind, but it must be excluded in some places, like this server. I highly appreciate you defending others from pvp, including me, but this is a pvp server. Allex, although freedom and privileges are a slight problem, you can try helping by signing up for the police or offer peaceful advise to people.
@Lateley Excuse me, but you don't have anything to do with this conflict, so I recommend you just send a mail to me in game

Atlair

Architect
Verified
Jun 19, 2017
A Powerful Universe
Denied, consider yourself lucky, a ban for "Server Disrespect" is permanent. This was more of "Disobeying Staff Instructions" (7 days) which you will finish the remaining 3 days. When a staff says to drop it, that means drop it(.)

(remember if you're not involved in the court case then don't comment)

Status
Not open for further replies.