Almost 3-4 Years?

Toryn

faireze
faireze
Oct 26, 2016
Jeez, first off you might not know me or do. I've been on the server for almost that much and it's really surprising to me that I've been on the server for THAT long. (yes if you look it says I wasn't here for that... long but I've had 2 accounts, not gonna lie I've had to explain that a lot ) thank you for all the ups and downs. I've enjoyed playing here for a long time and if I never joined I would have never met such good people. Looking at this makes me cry and feel really thankful for all the people, and staff that has been there for everyone and everyone who left. This may seem cheesy, but I'm really glad I joined this server and some of the things that I've done. This is one of the places where I've worked my hardest and actually felt happy to be apart of a good community. I might make a "comeback" in a surprising way lol .

Thanks to!
@Trump15024 - Thank you for working hard on the server, I've seen you on a lot and you really do seem like a good person.
@Ena - Thanks for being a gorgeous queen and being supaaa kind on call and you are really a good person.
@Mackenzie :3 - I'm pretty sure this is your account, you were one of the many people I first became good friends with here and I love you so much.
@laggynab - you're a sweetheart. Please and you know I've said this a lot but you would be a great staff member and I mean that on a special note.
@nibble - you're a cool dude, thanks for keeping up this wonderful server and staff. I really appreciate you on a good note.
@Heather - you've been there for me at times when I really did need someone and I love you aLOTTT, I hope we can chat sometime birthday buddy.
@Owen - Idk if you have a account anymore or if you changed it but, you're the best friend I've always wanted and I really do love you with all my heart. Don't curse as much in chat if you come on anytime soon. I don't want you banned <3
@LilyshasaVan - bro ok so. you. are. the. best. human. ever.
@DelicateBean - Also idk if you have a account but, thanks for being a hecka cool dude.
@JustYourTypical - I love you !! I enjoyed our weird chats on discord a lot. (plus the singing ;) )
@sundae22 - Thank you for letting me into the arch team awhile ago and keep up the good work.
@Death - You're the best in game brother ever! thanks for being there for me also plus we've almost had our island for 2 yearssss woah.
@zombeekeeller - bro we used to go way back ;,(
@Many / Stan - that Skype call a long time ago was weirdddd (heather remembers lol )
@FroztyStars - you're still hecka cool hehe .
@tiga - idk if this is your account also but thanks for being there for me also at times, and I miss hanging out with you in game :,(
@Everyone / And people who I might have forgot to mention - Thanks for making my time on cities fun, I hope to have more fun moments in the future with all of you and more. I really love you all and I hope you will love me the same as I love you :,). Thank you for everything.

Love, Toryn

Ena

Verified
eeena
eeena
Citizen
Nov 5, 2017
TikTok
YHHHHH congrats toryn on 4years : ) not super great for being on a serve rfor 4 years but you know what i mean. anyways oops i just read this like 2min ago cause yeah, CONGRATSSSSS : ) : )