Am I The Only One.....?

Laurel

MissFrosty
MissFrosty
Jan 13, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
www.youtube.com
Hai!~ Its me! Lauren, i hope ur all having an amazing day! So through out this past week ive been realizing....i do a lot of wierd things, and the thing i love most about this sever is the diversity. there are so many different people and that makes it so much fun to learn about different people's perspectives on the world. Anyway, b/c i do a lot of "wierd" things, ive been wondering.... is it just me, or are there other people who do the same things? Cause ik that a lot of people in California think basements are wierd, and orgnialy when i moved here from Canada, it did seem wierd to no have a basement. :p But now it kinda seems normal.:giigle::laugh: So here are a bunch of weird habits i have.... (some of which are California habits, and some of them are Canadian)

1. Whenever i visit another part of the county i ALWAYS get people asking me "Why do you say "like" so much" a bunch of people told me its a California thing.... others tell me its a Lauren thing, and i rlly dont know what it is? :rolleyes: But whatever it is, it seems normal to me.

2. It takes me about 2 hours and 30 mins to get ready for bed every night....:sleep: dont ask the reason why i timed how long it would take :rolleyes: but anyway, ik literally like a bunch of you guys take like 2 mins to get ready to go to sleep, and im like so surpised how people actually can get really in like less that two hrs. Lets not even talk about how long it takes me to get up in the morning.. :speechless:

3. I decided to watch 1 yt video..... and then i end up spending 3 hrs watching TONS of videos..... am i the only one who is like REALLY addicted?

Lemme know in the comments below, if you do like ANY of these things xD or am i rlly the only one? xDD
But for now, byeeeee :love::love::p Dont forget to smile!!~

Reactions: Powerfull and Poppy

TheDiamondTiger

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Feb 19, 2017
Diamond Cave, Quartz Forest, Kepler 186f
Hai!~ Its me! Lauren, i hope ur all having an amazing day! So through out this past week ive been realizing....i do a lot of wierd things, and the thing i love most about this sever is the diversity. there are so many different people and that makes it so much fun to learn about different people's perspectives on the world. Anyway, b/c i do a lot of "wierd" things, ive been wondering.... is it just me, or are there other people who do the same things? Cause ik that a lot of people in California think basements are wierd, and orgnialy when i moved here from Canada, it did seem wierd to no have a basement. :p But now it kinda seems normal.:giigle::laugh: So here are a bunch of weird habits i have.... (some of which are California habits, and some of them are Canadian)

1. Whenever i visit another part of the county i ALWAYS get people asking me "Why do you say "like" so much" a bunch of people told me its a California thing.... others tell me its a Lauren thing, and i rlly dont know what it is? :rolleyes: But whatever it is, it seems normal to me.

2. It takes me about 2 hours and 30 mins to get ready for bed every night....:sleep: dont ask the reason why i timed how long it would take :rolleyes: but anyway, ik literally like a bunch of you guys take like 2 mins to get ready to go to sleep, and im like so surpised how people actually can get really in like less that two hrs. Lets not even talk about how long it takes me to get up in the morning.. :speechless:

3. I decided to watch 1 yt video..... and then i end up spending 3 hrs watching TONS of videos..... am i the only one who is like REALLY addicted?

Lemme know in the comments below, if you do like ANY of these things xD or am i rlly the only one? xDD
But for now, byeeeee :love::love::p Dont forget to smile!!~
1. Its a lauren thing (I'm from Cali and I don't say it).
2. Takes me 2 minutes
3. Learn to prioritize or you will get sucked into the depths of youtube.

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
1. Its a Lauren thing.
2. 30 minutes (including showering)
3. Called you don't have a life

Reactions: Pixel

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
1. It can be a CP and lauren thing, like, u know, like it can be just like our like thing!!!
XD
2. I'm sorry, I ain't in the same boat xD
3. [No comment]

Reactions: Laurel and Fiirena

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
1: I don’t have a basement as well, the use of basements varies depending on your geography ...

2: idk it can only be that long if you are reading. 90% of that time

3: ? ? ? Rip

Reactions: Fiirena

lucyluhoo

Former Staff
lucyluhoo
lucyluhoo
Jan 1, 2017
yingr hingr dingr
I've noticed that lots of people say "like' a lot to fill in gaps. Saying "like" so much just shows many people don't think about what they're going to say and substitute it for real words. Just slow down and think before you start talking lolol

fvhn

Former Staff
Nov 26, 2016
I've noticed that lots of people say "like' a lot to fill in gaps. Saying "like" so much just shows many people don't think about what they're going to say and substitute it for real words. Just slow down and think before you start talking lolol
We use 'ehhh', which is really annoying if someone is having his presentation. Some will talk like this: uhh my presentation goes about ehhh the turtle and ehhhh they are awesome animals. Uhhhh ....

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
We use 'ehhh', which is really annoying if someone is having his presentation. Some will talk like this: uhh my presentation goes about ehhh the turtle and ehhhh they are awesome animals. Uhhhh ....
Someone in my class yesterday.

I think self driving cars are cool, they are like really useful and like really helpful like since they can save fuel, just like solar panels. They are also smart like, uhh, like computers.

^ pretty similar representation of a conversation. Idk how one talks like that :-:

Izzie

Former Staff
Nov 7, 2016
We say like a lot where I live they sometimes ban you saying it in class to make us stop. We have basements but call them cellars??

Reactions: Laurel

Laurel

MissFrosty
MissFrosty
Jan 13, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
www.youtube.com
oh, xD
We say like a lot where I live they sometimes ban you saying it in class to make us stop. We have basements but call them cellars??
1. It can be a CP and lauren thing, like, u know, like it can be just like our like thing!!!
XD
2. I'm sorry, I ain't in the same boat xD
3. [No comment]
Yyayyyyy like is like an amazing word, like literally the best word in like this world xD

Reactions: Powerfull
D

Deleted member 832

Speaker. Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Me. Mother of Satan

Marie

Jun 12, 2017
Under the covers of my bed
1. Definitely a Lauren thing
2. it only takes me 30 minutes lol
3. yea I relate xD, so if my parents tell me to go to bed and I'm in the middle of watching a video I get back on my computer then I finish the video then I stay up all night watching youtube

Reactions: Powerfull