Anime

Coban

Developer
Jul 31, 2014
Time for the one and only question, what are your favorite animes? say why you like them too

1- Code Geass - Mainly because of the character's high intelligence and the constant paradox.
2- Death Note - Again, for the clash of highly intelligent characters and irony.
3- Steins;Gate - Has such a complex plot and truly shows how much time the writer took to work it out.
4- EXPLO... Konosuba, I mean - Was the first RPG/Comedy type of anime that I've watched, has such lovely characters. :mege:

Tricoh

Tricoh
Tricoh
Jan 21, 2017
Florida
osu.ppy.sh
Boku no Hero Academia
Even though I have never watched it fully, I've watched a few episodes with a friend. It's super cool and it is really fun to watch, as it is about super heroes. I recommend watching it if you love action and superheroes.

Reactions: lucyluhoo
T

Trump15024

Well I only really play McCities all the time and ignore TV

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Attack on Titan- I like how they swing over the place and all the betrayal and adventure and thrill
Death Note- Creeped me out. A bit but I really liked it.
Sword Are Online or SAO- my favorite I like how there's an adventure and gives many of us kids a pure relation to wanting to experience virtual reality to escape from the real world and be in another world without limits and you have all the controls and things you want with you. From the amazing fights, to the touching stories, and friendships, and relationships they shared in there helps relate to most of us players, as McCities we get to live somewhere else wake up the next day meeting the same people, making friends talking chatting sharing stories and memories, in a way relatable, but in here it's not virtual reality but kind of the same way how it works.

Marshmallowsmalk

Marshmallowsmalk
Marshmallowsmalk
May 19, 2017
Ireland
Wait.. Anime? Never really watched any...
I mean, Naruto and Dragon ball count right? If so, then yea I gues.. otherwise idek

Coban

Developer
Jul 31, 2014
Wait.. Anime? Never really watched any...
I mean, Naruto and Dragon ball count right? If so, then yea I gues.. otherwise idek
Yes, they are both animes.
I watch Dragon ball super (current season) but it's definitely not a favorite.

Reactions: Powerfull

WaifuJaNai

Dec 9, 2016
Niflheim
Hunter x Hunter (2011)
Gintama
Uchuu Patrol Luluco (and basically anything by studio Trigger)
Yuru Yuri
and have to agree with Konosuba, its a frickin riot.

obligatory Cory in the House ranking, at it needs to always be included as best anime.

Graphic_elf

Graphic_elf
Graphic_elf
Jul 15, 2017
The land in my imagination
Omg yay my favorite topic :laugh:
1.TOKYO GHOUL-kaneki's in it
2.AOT(attack on titans)-Levi's in it
3.SAO(sword art online)-kirito's in it
4.black butler-cute ships
5.blue exorcist-rinxyukio
6.death note-fun murder mystery kinda maybe idk
Those are my top 6 lol sorry Ima go now baii:p
*cookies to you*

Reactions: dwarflyncher

dwarflyncher

Jul 17, 2017
Omg yay my favorite topic :laugh:
1.TOKYO GHOUL-kaneki's in it
2.AOT(attack on titans)-Levi's in it
3.SAO(sword art online)-kirito's in it
4.black butler-cute ships
5.blue exorcist-rinxyukio
6.death note-fun murder mystery kinda maybe idk
Those are my top 6 lol sorry Ima go now baii:p
*cookies to you*
OMG I like all of those too !! But I have to add One Piece, Fairy Tail, and No Game No Life. LOVE those three !

Coban

Developer
Jul 31, 2014
Sword Art Online was acceptable to me in the first and third seasons only. Hopefully it will redeem itself with the new upcoming season.
Haven't watched the latest movie either.