Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 22, 2017
Hello, I am currently making this appeal post for a FRIEND, not myself.
Username: Matador007
Staff that Banned Him: SleepingBexuty
Reason for Appeal: My friend was looking around for a house, and said he went to the blackmarket, but left soon afterwards, and like anybody does when they're bored, just wandered aimlessly around the city. He said he decided to pvp since he got bored, and eventually bumped into SleepingBexuty and somebody else (names unclassified). He killed SleepingBexuty, unclear if he killed the other, and tried to get another kill, but was soon banned for "Tp Killing." I have no other evidence on what happened, but it would be appreciated if I could hear Leanne's side of the story, because my friend was just introduced to the server yesterday, and is quite unclear of what happened, or such rules.

MehLife

Staff member
Most Valued Player
Verified
MehLife
MehLife
Elite
Apr 19, 2017
Everywhere
I’m replying because I was the one who was killed.
I don’t believe you killed Leanne as she was doing something else at the time. I was in the middle of a /helpme and he came up to me and killed me which is put as a TP Kill // Attempted TP Kill.
If he did kill Leanne as well, I might be wrong but if he didn’t this appeal isn’t showing anything that happened correctly. He came up to me and a player and killed us. I don’t believe Leanne had anything to do with it.

Uni

Architect
Apr 8, 2017
Pervs Only Read This Section
And my friend is new to the server, and claims he didn't know that there was such rule, and didn't even know that you were a staff member.
(you can delete this if you want) yes, he is new, we invited him yesterday. We went for dinner, and when we came back we saw a msg (in our group chat) that he had killed the "owner". Our other friend has told us he was banned by a high ranked player to find out it wasn't the owner. I think this is partly his fault, since it seems rather rude. Apollo and I will make sure to go through the rules with him.
Deeply Sorry, Uni

LeanneTheUnicorn

Verified
SleepingBexuty
SleepingBexuty
Citizen
Feb 18, 2017
TeaLand
Meh has a [Mod] tag above her name, quite obviously showing a staff member. The player didn't even kill me, they just killed Meh. Appeal accepted, bu tell your friend that they can appeal for themselves in the future, then it would be a lot easier to talk between staff and the banned player.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.