Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 2, 2016
Hi there.

I was wanting to play on the server again. I use to play on it a long time ago with a few friends, and we did very well. Then I joined again 6-7 months ago, and sadly but understandably had lost all my things (due to not playing in a long time). I used X-ray. I admit it now unlike before, and I knew then and still know now it was wrong. I am very sorry, but will promise not to use it again. I like the server, regret my actions, and really want to continue to enjoy the server with my friends.

Thank you for your time reading this.

TheDiamondTiger

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Feb 19, 2017
Diamond Cave, Quartz Forest, Kepler 186f
Hi there.

I was wanting to play on the server again. I use to play on it a long time ago with a few friends, and we did very well. Then I joined again 6-7 months ago, and sadly but understandably had lost all my things (due to not playing in a long time). I used X-ray. I admit it now unlike before, and I knew then and still know now it was wrong. I am very sorry, but will promise not to use it again. I like the server, regret my actions, and really want to continue to enjoy the server with my friends.

Thank you for your time reading this.
Theres a format, maybe use it. https://mccities.com/threads/ban-appeal-format.1864/

Status
Not open for further replies.