Apple is hiring- New Ranks Available

T

Trump15024

Apple is hiring! The CEO job is available however you have to be extremely qualified for this and you will likely not get accepted

My company Apple is hiring workers. I have developed a new ranking system at the company which will be used in future projects:

Owner- The owner (me) owns the company, manages employees, controls finances, and can hire and fire anyone all changes must be approved by the owner.

CEO- The CEO handles employees, make sure they are doing their jobs, make sure customers are satisfied, present ideas to the Owner, assists with finances, the CEO can hire and fire people with the permission of the owner the CEO will be the second face of the company.

Manager: Gives financial information to the CEO and Owner, makes sure stores are in stock, developers ideas, and supervises Developers, and Helpers.

Sr Developer: Head of Developers and Helpers right now its @FroztyStars so you cant apply for this <3 (Secret Word: Slimefun)

Developers- The Developers are people who make items for the company to distribute and sell items. Developers are payed a set amount and can earn money by making items. Developers are allowed to make advanced items and or non-advanced items.

Helpers: The helper's present ideas to the developers, give advice to the developers and make simple SF items. However, developers can If needed ask the helpers to work on projects including advanced sf projects.

Each rank could be ranked up with time and if you show you are capable of the responsibilities.

To Apply: https://goo.gl/forms/HiLzJTrpd8RqmIXw2

wisemanjp

Verified
wisemanjp
wisemanjp
Jan 13, 2018
the ink inside a ballpoint pen
Same ;3
I'd like to add to the question of 'Why do you want this job?':
Also then being confused on what I should focus on employment wise, I also really enjoy making slimefun items. I've tried to sell slimefun items as a business, but it didn't work out as well as I wanted it to.

If you would consider adding that to my app that would be awesome :3

Reactions: Trump15024

Laurel

MissFrosty
MissFrosty
Jan 13, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
www.youtube.com
Apple is hiring! The CEO job is available however you have to be extremely qualified for this and you will likely not get accepted

My company Apple is hiring workers. I have developed a new ranking system at the company which will be used in future projects:

Owner- The owner (me) owns the company, manages employees, controls finances, and can hire and fire anyone all changes must be approved by the owner.

CEO- The CEO handles employees, make sure they are doing their jobs, make sure customers are satisfied, present ideas to the Owner, assists with finances, the CEO can hire and fire people with the permission of the owner the CEO will be the second face of the company.

Manager: Gives financial information to the CEO and Owner, makes sure stores are in stock, developers ideas, and supervises Developers, and Helpers.

Sr Developer: Head of Developers and Helpers right now its @FroztyStars so you cant apply for this <3 (Secret Word: Slimefun)

Developers- The Developers are people who make items for the company to distribute and sell items. Developers are payed a set amount and can earn money by making items. Developers are allowed to make advanced items and or non-advanced items.

Helpers: The helper's present ideas to the developers, give advice to the developers and make simple SF items. However, developers can If needed ask the helpers to work on projects including advanced sf projects.

Each rank could be ranked up with time and if you show you are capable of the responsibilities.

To Apply: https://goo.gl/forms/HiLzJTrpd8RqmIXw2
Cool! Sounds great!~ ^-^ i dont quite have the time to apply for any jobs, but im always here to help if chu need anything!~ ^-^

Error

May 27, 2018
What about me? #HeyLookForGravelDevAndManagerAndThisHashTagIsTooWordySoItWillBeABitOfAProblemButIThinkItWillHelpCauseItIsntARealHashTag

Error

May 27, 2018
I wanted CEO but DaReff was chosen while I was at a Python (Coding Language) convention thing.

T

Trump15024

Dareff got CEO
Casual got manager
Creeper got developer
Still thinking of others

Error

May 27, 2018
Aww I would be great trump you know that I have worked with the company forever xD