paradise227

fqirytaIe
fqirytaIe
Oct 8, 2017
Hong Kong
1. What is your username? paradise227

2. What is your server rank? (do /ar check) citizen
3. Do you have a discord account? (Yes | No | Willing to make one) yes

4. What plot(s) would you like to submit? (/plot home <number>) along with the last two I have submitted on the previous arch app I would also like to submit /plot home 6

5. What building styles do you specialize in? Choose all that apply. (modern, futuristic, traditional, medieval, terraforming, other) traditional ,modern

6. What types of design do you specialize in? Choose all that apply. (interior, exterior, landscaping, outdoor areas, other) exterior

7. Why do you want to be an architect? I said that in the last arch app

8. How would you contribute to communication with the team, community projects, and other architect-related things? I said that in the last arch app

paradise227

fqirytaIe
fqirytaIe
Oct 8, 2017
Hong Kong
this is my first arch app in case u need it.

2. What is your server rank? (do /ar check) Citizen

3. Do you have a discord account? (Yes | No | Willing to make one) willing to make one

4. What plot(s) would you like to submit? (/plot home <number>) plot 1, plot 5, plot 2 (only exterior because there's not much interior).

5. What building styles do you specialize in? Choose all that apply. (modern, futuristic, traditional, medieval, terraforming, other) probably traditional...
6. What types of design do you specialize in? Choose all that apply. (interior, exterior, landscaping, outdoor areas, other) I'm much better at exterior than interior. I don't really do outdoor areas.

7. Why do you want to be an architect? I want to be an architect because I started playing Minecraft when I was at the age of 8. I've been playing the free version (which doesn't allow you to play on servers) until last year. That's why I've been building on single player for more than 6 years and I've developed an interest. When I was told that it is possible to become an arch on this server, I started building at /warp creative just for this day.

8. How would you contribute to communication with the team, community projects, and other architect-related things? I can provide building ideas and assistance for the team.

right now, my /plot home 5 is a different plot, and /plot home 4 is the one I have submitted as /plot home 5 on my first arch app. (If u know what im saying)

so basically
plot 1
plot 2
plot 4
plot 6

u can do plot 5 if u want to but there isnt any interior

Reactions: ItzJazzMade

Laurel

MissFrosty
MissFrosty
Jan 13, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
www.youtube.com

2. What is your server rank? (do /ar check) citizen
3. Do you have a discord account? (Yes | No | Willing to make one) yes

4. What plot(s) would you like to submit? (/plot home <number>) along with the last two I have submitted on the previous arch app I would also like to submit /plot home 6

5. What building styles do you specialize in? Choose all that apply. (modern, futuristic, traditional, medieval, terraforming, other) traditional ,modern

6. What types of design do you specialize in? Choose all that apply. (interior, exterior, landscaping, outdoor areas, other) exterior

7. Why do you want to be an architect? I said that in the last arch app

8. How would you contribute to communication with the team, community projects, and other architect-related things? I said that in the last arch app
Good Luck!!~ ^-^

sundae22

Former Staff
Architect
Verified
sundae22
sundae22
Jan 3, 2017
New England
bunnyislandmc.weebly.com
I like your exteriors, especially the house on your sixth plot! I see good improvement on the interior from plot 1 -> 6 as well. However, your interior skills still need a little development. I'd love if you could decorate individual rooms (like a 12x12 bedroom, 8x8 bathroom, 10x10 kitchen, stuff like that) and reapply when you've done 4-5 rooms to the best of your ability. Thank you!

Reactions: paradise227
Status
Not open for further replies.