jazz450

jazz450
jazz450
Nov 25, 2016
houston, texas
Format
1. My user is jazz450.

2. I’m still a Citizen, rip.

3. No, but previously when I was arch, I didn’t have one and it wasn’t a problem.

4. Plot 3;-3 in arch world, any of the previous builds, but also, please look at the movie theatre. It’s towards the mid-centre of the plot.

5. Some of the themes I enjoy building most include the following: traditional, modern, medieval, coastal, forested, and Northwestern Pacific.

6. As always, my main specialty is exterior and outdoor areas, but you may find that my interior skills have improved a lot more.

7. I have always enjoyed building for players, even when I was bad at it. Now, my skills have improved by an imaginable amount, and I’d like to put them to use. I want to be able to put builds in the city that make players think, “Woah, that’s awesome! I want to be an Architect too!”

8. I would, of course, contribute if I’m needed and when I’m available. I don’t work well with other players if it’s my own build, but if I’m helping players buildtheirs, I’m just fine. I can communicate through forums on projects and builds, and nicely in-game, too!

Last edited:

jazz450

jazz450
jazz450
Nov 25, 2016
houston, texas
Format
1. My user is jazz450.

2. I’m still a Citizen, rip.

3. No, but previously when I was arch, I didn’t have one and it wasn’t a problem.

4. Plot 3;-3 in arch world, any of the previous builds, but also, please look at the movie theatre. It’s towards the mid-centre of the plot.

5. Some of the themes I enjoy building most include the following: traditional, modern, medieval, coastal, forested, and Northwestern Pacific.

6. As always, my main specialty is exterior and outdoor areas, but you may find that my interior skills have improved a lot more.

7. I have always enjoyed building for players, even when I was bad at it. Now, my skills have improved by an imaginable amount, and I’d like to put them to use. I want to be able to put builds in the city that make players think, “Woah, that’s awesome! I want to be an Architect too!”

8. I would, of course, contribute if I’m needed and when I’m available. I don’t work well with other players if it’s my own build, but if I’m helping players build theirs, I’m just fine. I can communicate through forums on projects and builds, and nicely in-game, too!
I was looking over and I saw a grammar error so I fixed it xoxo

sundae22

Former Staff
Architect
Verified
sundae22
sundae22
Jan 3, 2017
New England
bunnyislandmc.weebly.com
Thank you for applying! The movie theater looks really nice, but the other builds are pretty simple and boxy. Try adding more details and coordinating colors to the houses. Also, we spoke a lot about your activity (only summer & school vacations) and some other architects agree that being active for a few months out of the year isn't ideal. Application denied, reapply with a few new builds only if you plan on being a lot more active.

Status
Not open for further replies.