Big_C

Verified
Big_C
Big_C
Millionaire
Dec 10, 2017
Germany
Dear sundae22,

I have been playing on McCities for a few days and have now decided to try my luck at applying as Architect.
I am known on the server as Big_C and will most of the time find me in creative. My rank (as by /ar check) is Default (Citizen in chat). I do have Discord and am online on yours, but mostly keep to myself. I am also from Germany, so I am really sorry if I have missed any mistake(s) in my writing.

Now to the building part:
I have already been part of two different server teams. The one time for about half a year as architect and then as head of the architect team. There we mostly build maps and such as it was a minigame focused server.
More recently, I have been a staff member of a creative only server for over two years.

I myself prefer building a bit more medieval and more landscaping/terraforming. And also a nice castle or big fortress, or even underground builds. Modern I have mostly kept my hands away from. Interior I can not do at all.
However I am always up for opinions and tips.

The plots as well as some pictures I have added will hopefully show you what I mean.
Plots of mine:
-27;-33 (my first ever creative plot on this server, but great example of what I enjoy most building)
36;-5 (everything except the interior is from me, XxIronFistxX helped me out there)
37;-5 (me trying around in modern)
38;-6 (in progress! started a factory)
36;-7 (in progress! started a bigger project)

Why I would like to become Architect?
I can do what I love, building. And also help out the server and maybe even build something for the players to enjoy!

I really hope to hear from you soon and again am sorry for any mistake(s) in my writing.

Kind regards,
Big_C

Attachments

sundae22

Former Staff
Architect
Verified
sundae22
sundae22
Jan 3, 2017
New England
bunnyislandmc.weebly.com
Most players hire architects to build fully furnished houses. I don't see any examples of houses, could you possibly build a few? I like your medieval style and terraforming abilities :) I'd also like to see perhaps a traditional or modern home (the two most popular styles on the server). Thanks for applying, but this application is denied. You may reapply in a week!

Status
Not open for further replies.