Denied Architect Application - BubbleTea11 (2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mazman100

bubbletea11
bubbletea11
Nov 22, 2018
1. What is your username?
BubbleTea11

2. What is your server rank? (do /ar check)
Citizen

3. Do you have a discord account? (Yes | No | Willing to make one)
Yes: hailbail #2120

4. What plot(s) would you like to submit? (/plot home <number>)
/plot home 1 (ID: 40;-14) This plot is a very modern home that includes: A Garage, Master Bedroom, Guest Bedroom, Pool, and Storage Room. This house is the perfect cross of beautiful, creative, and simply unique.

/plot home 2 (ID: 41;-14) This plot is absolutely beautiful and it is my favorite build so far. This build is a Huge Suburban Modern Home. Inside includes: a Garage, Master Bedroom, Guest Bedroom, Balcony, Backyard, + much more.

/plot home 3 (ID: 42;-14) This plot is a modern house. It is very nice and has a mid-century feel. There is a lot of landscape work and this house includes: a Backyard (Tree Swing), Side Yard, Master Bedroom, Kitchen (with an island), Living room, Rec Room, and last but not least a chest/enchantment room.

/plot home 4 (ID: 43;-14) This plot is still in the making :)

5. Why do you want to be an architect?
I aspire to be an architect because I have a passion for building and I want people to enjoy my builds in the server. I make all different types of builds, from modern to rustic. I have been playing on this server for a very long time (about 2-3 years) and I want to create more diversity. I strive to make homeowners happy with their purchase.

6. How would you contribute to communication with the team, community projects, and other architect-related things?
I would contribute to this server by being active and always checking updates. I would love to be apart of a community project that could change this server for the better. I love any architect related things because I get to be creative and include ideas from many other people. Becoming an architect for this server would be a dream come true.

Thank you for your time in reading this application. I hope you take everything into consideration. I'd love to help out this server. I am very flexible with all of my builds. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.