Architect
Verified
sundae22
sundae22
Jan 3, 2017
New England
bunnyislandmc.weebly.com
Hello,
I'm excited to announce that the new Autumn Event will start tomorrow! The event will last from Sunday, September 16 through Sunday, September 29. For the duration of the event, one minigame will be played at two times throughout the day - 3:00pm and 9:00pm EST. There will also be an announcement in-game when the games start. The winners will receive prize money for their efforts.

1st place - $25,000
2nd place - $10,000
3rd place - $5,000

There will also be a building competition that'll last until Saturday, September 28. Make sure to submit your builds before then using this link. Judging will take place the following day by a group of anonymous players. The theme for the contest is Autumn, and the border for the build must be 32x32 (meaning you can edit 30x30). The winner of the build competition will have their autumn-themed build transferred into the city and will get to choose the name of the region, as long as it's appropriate. You can start building right now, so get on it!

Minigames Schedule
Sunday, September 16 - Corn maze
Monday, September 17 - Boat racing
Tuesday, September 18 - Musical chairs
Wednesday, September 19 - Parkour
Thursday, September 20 - Car racing
Friday, September 21 - Red light, green light
Saturday, September 22 - Scavenger hunt, day 1
Sunday, September 23 - Scavenger hunt, day 2
Monday, September 24 - Bike racing
Tuesday, September 25 - Trampoline parkour
Wednesday, September 26 - Shooting range
Thursday, September 27 - Pig racing
Friday, September 28 - Slippery parkour
Saturday, September 29 - Spleef
Thanks for making the schedule @MehLife :)

At each site, there will be more information on how to play. Make sure to spread the word and have fun with your friends! I know that the times may not be ideal for everyone, especially with school, but hopefully it all works out. Enjoy the event!

I know it's still technically summer, please no hate :(

Laurel

MissFrosty
MissFrosty
Jan 13, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
www.youtube.com
Hello,
I'm excited to announce that the new Autumn Event will start tomorrow! The event will last from Sunday, September 16 through Sunday, September 29. For the duration of the event, one minigame will be played at two times throughout the day - 3:00pm and 9:00pm EST. There will also be an announcement in-game when the games start. The winners will receive prize money for their efforts.

1st place - $25,000
2nd place - $10,000
3rd place - $5,000

There will also be a building competition that'll last until Saturday, September 28. Make sure to submit your builds before then using this link. Judging will take place the following day by a group of anonymous players. The theme for the contest is Autumn, and the border for the build must be 32x32 (meaning you can edit 30x30). The winner of the build competition will have their autumn-themed build transferred into the city and will get to choose the name of the region, as long as it's appropriate. You can start building right now, so get on it!

Minigames Schedule
Sunday, September 16 - Corn maze
Monday, September 17 - Boat racing
Tuesday, September 18 - Musical chairs
Wednesday, September 19 - Parkour
Thursday, September 20 - Car racing
Friday, September 21 - Red light, green light
Saturday, September 22 - Scavenger hunt, day 1
Sunday, September 23 - Scavenger hunt, day 2
Monday, September 24 - Bike racing
Tuesday, September 25 - Trampoline parkour
Wednesday, September 26 - Shooting range
Thursday, September 27 - Pig racing
Friday, September 28 - Trampoline parkour
Saturday, September 29 - Spleef
Thanks for making the schedule @MehLife :)

At each site, there will be more information on how to play. Make sure to spread the word and have fun with your friends! I know that the times may not be ideal for everyone, especially with school, but hopefully it all works out. Enjoy the event!

I know it's still technically summer, please no hate :(
OOhhh YASSS

Status
Not open for further replies.