Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 8, 2016
Minecraft username: Zelf
Staff that banned you: @Console
Reason for ban: duping
Proof against the ban: A couple minutes ago I was banned for duping, scrolls I assume. Over the past few weeks, my friends and I have been mining quartz, killing blazes in the nether, and voting every day to get a surplus of levels easily. We proceeded to do /scroll multiple times until we obtained a large amount of tier III and IV scrolls. We sold them on the auction in shulker boxes, or by themselves a few times. I have recently been unbanned, with an eco wipe, and used most of the past weeks playing to build up my money back. I have put many hours into grinding the levels and getting the scrolls, it is a bit ridiculous that I have been banned for this.

Thank you.

nibble

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Verified
Mouse
Mouse
Expatriate
Jan 18, 2016
Once again, we all shared and did /vote every day.

Also mining quartz gets you level 30 in less than 10 minutes.
I don't think you understand. You have to type /scroll every time you obtain scrolls that way. You've entered that command merely 12 times this month.

epq

Oct 28, 2016
Go check my other months if possible, also, pretty sure when a name gets changed, that stat resets. Considering me and Zelf have had name changes somewhat recently, that stat would be low.

m1st

Jun 20, 2017
Also, I just wanna throw this in there, sometimes when we do /scroll we have enough levels for multiple spins. For example when we do /vote we get 90 levels from that, so we get 9 scrolls out of that one /scroll alone.

nibble

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Verified
Mouse
Mouse
Expatriate
Jan 18, 2016
Do you know how /scroll works? You get three scrolls, we have gotten 153 scrolls in total from the command in that month.
Of course I know, I developed most of what goes into the server. 153 scrolls are not remotely enough to get that many tier 4 scrolls.

Also, I just wanna throw this in there, sometimes when we do /scroll we have enough levels for multiple spins. For example when we do /vote we get 90 levels from that, so we get 9 scrolls out of that one /scroll alone.
You don't seem to realize the menu closes after you click on something once.

Feb 8, 2016
Check other months, like Ethu said, "I've been mining quartz, voting, and slaughtering blazes for XP to use in order to obtain scrolls, and I've been doing this for countless months."

Status
Not open for further replies.