Accepted Ban Appeal - NASADuck18…

Status
Not open for further replies.

NASADuck18

Feb 5, 2022
Minecraft Username: NASADuck18
Staff who banned you: @shroomchi
Reason for ban: Grief
Proof against ban: I was under the impression that I was allowed to edit the plot (take down/ rebuild the house) as I had the permission of the owner. I apologise that I hadn’t read that rule, and understand that that is my own fault. However I do believe that because I had permission from the owner and that I didn’t intend to do disobey the rule the ban should at least not be permanent. Neither of us wanted to create a forums account (at the time) to ask for the houses to be moved into/ from Creative, we also didn’t know how. He decided that he would just manually move them across. However he was busy and the deadline he had was looming, so he asked me to build it for him.

I promise that I won’t do it again. I really enjoyed playing on the server. I also have houses that I don’t really want sold. I really miss playing on it.

nate

Architect
Verified
Yhia
Yhia
Jul 15, 2019
United States
Good luck, also, you've had a house transferred to the plot you're referring to, since the plot went against guidelines I was paid to replace it.

shroomchi

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Verified
shroomchi
shroomchi
Oct 11, 2017
Deadlines for reconstructing the plot can be extended after you discuss it with staff. There was no need to rush or meet a time crunch. Just letting you know for future reference.
Appeal accepted.
Ban will be shortened to 2 more days to give you time to read over and familiarize yourself with our server rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.