Forsake
Forsake
Citizen
Aug 22, 2018
Minecraft username: Forsake
Staff that banned you: @MehLife
Reason for ban: Harassment
Proof against the ban:
I don't have the screenshots because this server didn't show me the proof before banning but since I was there I know what I said. No time did I specifically call him by that name (even now on this appeal). I asked him if he was fine with it. I carefully chose my words in order to not say that directly to him. Why would you ban me for calling someone "you". I appeal this ban.

MehLife

Staff member
Verified
MehLife
MehLife
Elite
Apr 19, 2017
Everywhere
I received a report containing many screenshots of you and others harassing the same player even after everyone online including the victim told you to stop because it was hurting them, yet you continued.
Do you have a screenshot of you asking him if it was ok to call him by that name?

Forsake

Verified
Forsake
Forsake
Citizen
Aug 22, 2018
As stated in the first post. I don't have the screenshots. The report that you received does, which means if you read those. You can see me asking him instead of ever calling him that specifically. After that, i didn't bring up that name to him but towards the others in the chat, which means I didn't direct anything to him after asking twice for clarification (since once is not enough, in my opinion). @MehLife

MehLife

Staff member
Verified
MehLife
MehLife
Elite
Apr 19, 2017
Everywhere
After you were told to stop by the player, you continued and made fun of the player in chat. It’s 1 day so you can go over rules. Harassing players is not tolerated especially when told to stop by the player.
Appeal denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.